Star Trek Khan sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seems like it's just been one excellent sixth scale figure after the other this last month, and tonight's review continues the streak. This is an early review of the Qmx Star Trek Khan, based on his look from the Original Series. I have some nits, most notably around the paint, but he's still an excellent addition to the group, especially at this price point. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-112717a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_khan_11.jpg

Yes, it was annoying, because I really do think it's a great Ricardo as Khan...but I caught a glimpse of the other actor at just the right angle, and like a damn annoying song, I couldn't get it out of my head!

Though I feel most of the criticism is a bit too nit-picky, it's still a good thorough review!
Can't wait to get Khan myself!

I disagree about the likeness looking like another actor, but that's a good review! I'm still going to wait for the older Khan, but this one looks great.

I can see a little of the other actor, but I think that argument can be made for just about any figure. To me this screams Khan. I do agree about the paint job being too dark, which, along with the forehead wrinkles, makes him look a little older. I also would have preferred him in the quilted yellow jacket, but that probably would have added to the price. Maybe someone will produce a custom down the road.

I agree on the yellow jacket - it was a better look for him, more complex. But the red jumper is clearly the more well known outfit.

Wait a minute... didn't you say in your Hot Toys TFA Luke Skywalker review, "I'm not that guy - I never see a head sculpt and say "It looks more like X than Y!". In fact, I usually find it pretty annoying when people do"?

Here you go again... being THAT guy. And so soon too...

Still... it's always great to peruse through your reviews.

Last edited:
Yep, I find it annoying, because like I said, pretty people tend to look alike. But this one was so weird to me, so obvious, so unusual, that I had to mention it. It was like getting a bad song stuck in my head...

To be honest, I haven't thought about George Hamilton since he strangely popped up in Godfather Part III.

Until now.

Back