Star Ace Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that supposed to be this person???
Prisoner-of-Azkaban-hermione-granger-3357608-331-500.jpg

Star Ace is going down the drain. First Katniss , now this....[emoji17][emoji31]

I remember this a few months ago:
ff9c93133c559be2901577e9df117409.jpg

The likeness isn't spectacular, but at least I can tell it's supposed to be Emma Watson... at some point in her life, which is more than anyone can say about the Eva Green and Lena Heady figures.

It doesn't look terrible, but I definitely prefer the original sculpt, which I was perfectly happy with when it was revealed. It's a bit of a disappointment now to get this instead, especially after such a wait.

The first pic is a better Snape likeness than their Snape figure had. Other angles are a lot better but she looks too, old?

The likeness isn't spectacular, but at least I can tell it's supposed to be Emma Watson... at some point in her life, which is more than anyone can say about the Eva Green and Lena Heady figures.

Thanks for not including Selene in that group. :monkey3

Ugh. This is why I gave up on these star ace potter figures. The prototype looked WAY better. Drastic drop in quality.

Definitely a glass half full perspective.

I do agree with what your points though... the Lena Heady sculpt looks nothing like her. There is a distance resemblance to Eva Green.

It doesn't look terrible, but I definitely prefer the original sculpt, which I was perfectly happy with when it was revealed. It's a bit of a disappointment now to get this instead, especially after such a wait.

Perhaps StarAce set the bar too high when they initially came out with the K.A. Kim sculpt for Hermione.

I remember being disappointed (but overall still content) when the teenage Hermione was first shown. But this final product makes me want to cancel my preorder.

What is going on with StarAce lately? Particularly with their female figures (Katniss, Gorgo, Artemisia).

The hairline (on the left side of her head) was correct in the proto. Now they completely changed the hairs with a middle hair line...[emoji15] Whyyy???

Worst fig Star Ace has ever made. Who is in charge of quality control?

Back