• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSE Frankenstein vs. Wolfman Dio #6/50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P1X4R

Super Freak
Reaction score
$425 shipped (will FedEx overnight within USA)

Help me fund my new hobby! :D

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

The rest of the pics are here

https://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh285/P1X4R_2008/Sideshow/Frankenstein Vs Wolfman SSE Dio/

LOL :lol

actually it's long range target practice with high powered rifles! :gun

unfortunately, i live in California which has strict gun laws. :monkey2

now i feel like those collectors who have come into the statue collecting hobby late into the game. i went today for the first time into a gun shop inquiring about a rifle i wanted. he said the waitlist could take 13 months or longer!! :banghead

LOL :lol

actually it's long range target practice with high powered rifles! :gun

unfortunately, i live in California which has strict gun laws. :monkey2

now i feel like those collectors who have come into the statue collecting hobby late into the game. i went today for the first time into a gun shop inquiring about a rifle i wanted. he said the waitlist could take 13 months or longer!! :banghead

You live in a bad state for guns.:sick I just sold off my ar-15 on the cheap. I am down to my last gun, an HK usp .45. That one will go to the grave with me. Great hobby though, nothing like shooting off some rounds.:gun

sweet stuff! my buddies are trying to convice me to buy the parts to build one myself. i may have to at this rate.

btw, i'm looking at getting the Springfield SOCOM II and Super Match M1A. i'm going to add an EOTech holographic sight and Surefire vertical foregrip (M900A) for the SOCOM II. :chew

Sorry to Hi-Jack your thread P1X4R, but since you guys are talking about rifles and stuff I thought I ask. I'm interested in building an AR-15, but don't know which lower to get. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Ed, you're getting started on the sales without me!! I'll be joining soon. :D

Congrats on the sales!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back