SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notices too. Still pisses me off we had to wait and then they could even combine the two! But I'm sure all will be forgiven once Zartan arrives.

Should be here Thurs/Fri. :yess:

Got my notices too. Still pisses me off we had to wait and then they could even combine the two! But I'm sure all will be forgiven once Zartan arrives.

rabbitholecryingdog.png

Hey Just did a Live Chat with sideshow and the delays are not the faultt of sideshow it is delayed at customs in u.s. at thee moment an as far as getting charged i have No problem with that at alll... It just means when they get them in all is prepared and they get them shipped out the door that much faster, soo calm down take a breath as Zartan will be shipping soon

Customer service told me "weather", at least get your story straight SS before you bull____ the customers.

Customs makes alot more sense than the weather

Bah!!!

I've got nothing yet. Typical. Mine will likely go out tomorrow and arrive on the only day of the past 2 weeks where I won't be around to receive it.

If it went out today Id have a better chance of having it on Thursday.

Thanks..... you ....tooley knobs for not shipping it at a time convenient for me.

Back