SSC WoW The Lich King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sined

Super Freak
Reaction score
12 Days of Sideshow: Day 7

dec30-athras-lg.jpg

Wow, that's pretty amazing so far. I saw that and said to myself "holy crap, that looks very familiar." Looked up and it was exactly like the deluxe figure(more like plastic statue) that I got earlier this year. I'm not really a fan of WoW, I just thought the figure looked badass.

Must buy, day 1 pre-order.

starcraft marine
diablo barbarian
warcraft lich king

i will finally have an iconic statue from each of my favorite blizzard games. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

both the marine and barbarian are some of sideshow's best work in term of quality and sculpt/detail with zero defects/paint issues (which is extremely rare nowdays), so fingers crossed this will come off perfect as well so i can have a complete blizzard set!

cant wait for the full reveal!

Never been a WoW fanatic, but I have a big sentiment for Warcraft from the old, RTS days. This character in particular. If I was to own one fantasy Blizzard piece, this could fit right in. Can't wait to see the painted version.

Any guesses as to what the estimated price might be?

Never been a WoW fanatic, but I have a big sentiment for Warcraft from the old, RTS days. This character in particular. If I was to own one fantasy Blizzard piece, this could fit right in. Can't wait to see the painted version.

Any guesses as to what the estimated price might be?

probably around $349, i hope it's same scale as the barbarian and marine. Also both the barbarian and marine have very detailed base (a dead hydra for marine and dead demon (diablo?) head for barbarian) so hopefully the lich king will also have a very nice base so they all fit well together.

This is the most exciting reveal yet for the year!!

I don't play the game, but I hope we get a Blingwraith, Phell Beast and Palrog to go with the Lich King.

You can already get a pet marine, deathling, and a tyrael mini statue to complement the main statues, all from blizzcon and can be had at a good bargain. I have all of them, they are all very well done quality wise, the deathling and tyrael are made by sideshow specifically for blizzcon, dont remember who made pet marine.

Back