Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Well to be fair that screenshot has Thor closer to the camera. Still Destroyer does look good that large next to Thor. At least better than next to the PF.

Well that's my perspective anyways.

1174072696_96f86ee1c1.jpg

I've seen some vids on youtube, & the paint job seems to be pretty good. For those who have it in hand, what say you?

Ok Barb I've been sick the last few days and hadn't really felt like getting off the couch. However I did open my Destroyer and have had this thing sitting on my dining room table for a couple of days in awe over it. I don't have the heart to pack it back up until I can properly display it. It stands 24.5 inches tall and is just impressive looking. I really didn’t expect the spikes to come to perfect points but they still look got and I don’t think any pics can really do this justice. I think the paint app is excellent. The only thing that would have made this an even more impressive piece is if they chromed it out. The paint looks to be applied with a gray base coat with a metallic overspray giving the piece more definition while leaving it to shine well in the light. I'm not the best photographer but I will try to take a few pics outside tomorrow in the day light to try to get the best color representation I can. Did you pick one Barb?

Ok Barb I've been sick the last few days and hadn't really felt like getting off the couch. However I did open my Destroyer and have had this thing sitting on my dining room table for a couple of days in awe over it. I don't have the heart to pack it back up until I can properly display it. It stands 24.5 inches tall and is just impressive looking. I really didn’t expect the spikes to come to perfect points but they still look got and I don’t think any pics can really do this justice. I think the paint app is excellent. The only thing that would have made this an even more impressive piece is if they chromed it out. The paint looks to be applied with a gray base coat with a metallic overspray giving the piece more definition while leaving it to shine well in the light. I'm not the best photographer but I will try to take a few pics outside tomorrow in the day light to try to get the best color representation I can. Did you pick one Barb?

You are 100% right pics do not do this justice!

so, ive come to the conclusion that i dont think the destroyer is in scale with the hot toys thor. maybe im being nit picky, im sure if it was at a price i could afford i would throw all my doubts out the window and just use some PRETENDING magic. but looking at these two photos, i decided i think the iron man destroyer pic is more like it. i feel like that was closer to the scale between thor and destroyer in the movie.

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

still want him oh so bad though. if anyone needs custom work, or things in trade let me know.

Re: SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquetteq

I personally think it looks great despite if it's not 100% accurate I can settle for 98% accurate lol

I dont mean to get off the subject here,but that sig. of jessica alba sucking that kids finger is mesmerizing.I want that as my screen saver!
anyways back to your regular scheduled program.

It was rainy all day today so I took a couple of pics inside just fooling around, hope you enjoy.

IMG_8343.jpg

IMG_8340.jpg

IMG_8339.jpg

IMG_8348.jpg

IMG_8345.jpg

Well I got my maquette today. Statue is amazing looking, however SS FORGOT THE PRINT! WTF SS!!!! Super lame and the customer service rep was terrible!!!!!

Jennifer at SS CS you are awesome!!!! Mike you, well not so much. Fingers crossed I'll have my print in a few days.

Back