SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may change my mind, but at that price... Ended up paying a little more and got the PF. I'm thinking I'll reserve 1/6 for awesome movie characters and PF for the comic inspired stuff.

For those of you interested we are having an interest thread for the penguin figure. He will go nicely with this joker. Since noone ever made a fat body. Im starting the construction of a heavy body so pesky fat suits will hopefully be a thing of the past.

The penguin will be the 1st of these.

944209_4689512126311_1651060794_n.jpg

The head sculpt will be made by: Sculpter

here is link to are interest thread.
Post if your interested.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127260

Man... I'm trying to figure out if I want to collect this 1/6 line. The Nolan ones were a no brainer as I loved the movies, but I never grew up getting an opportunity to read the comics. :( But these designs look awesome! Problem is... do I try out Premium Formats or stick with 1/6?

Anyone getting both the PF and 1/6? Anyone else having the same dilemma?!

I don't have room for the PF's so its easy for me... 1/6 or fail. :)

I just dug out my copy of Detective Comics #475 such a classic cover i can't wait for my exclusive Joker now.

sweet copy! would be awesome in a display!

still can't decide about this. want it, don't want it. want it.

I'm going to pass on this one, but I seem to remember somewhere that there was going to be a 1/6 Harley in the same style? Am I imagining things or is that right?

So am I. I think it looks great and I have room for these unlike the PF's.

It's the first Sideshow figure I have bought in years. I think the last one was Indy :lol.

Seems like they have come a long way since then. This is a nice blend of various comic book looks from over the years. I'm not sure if I am going to do the whole line, but I am definitely in for this and Batman. I'll get Harley too if they lose that weird looking corset.

When they part her out, I'm buying the mallet.
I'm going to stain it green and give it to The Joker.
They'll have His & Hers mallets!!!

I think he was joking because the work is really good from a seamstress point of view. i hope the penguin im doing will match in comparison

Back