SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean Abercrombie & Fitch Desbro wasn't taking enough liberties for you?

Nope. Sorry I don't need a huge, muscle bound figure with his chest exposed and a big bling chain to let me know it's Destro. The figure that Sideshow has presented us with will fit into the line they created. And if you can't tell who it is; changes aside; then I don't know what to tell you. I probably won't even display him with his chain because the mask (even with the rivets and breaks and without the glossy chrome) and gauntlets do more than enough to sell me on the figure and who he's meant to be. It's a different interpretation of the figure. Get over it.

Nope. Sorry I don't need a huge, muscle bound figure with his chest exposed and a big bling chain to let me know it's Destro. The figure that Sideshow has presented us with will fit into the line they created. And if you can't tell who it is; changes aside; then I don't know what to tell you. I probably won't even display him with his chain because the mask (even with the rivets and breaks and without the glossy chrome) and gauntlets do more than enough to sell me on the figure and who he's meant to be. It's a different interpretation of the figure. Get over it.

Agreed! the Other Headsculpt revealed with Baroness is much better and looks more Destro

But there's no denying who it is. I know I'm gonna get crucified, but I almost wish Sideshow would've taken more liberties with this line from the get go. They certainly haven't managed to please everyone, that's pretty clear. They should just go for it. Card art purists be damned.

Pick a side.:)

You mean Abercrombie & Fitch Desbro wasn't taking enough liberties for you?

You're asking people who don't want Joes to look like Joes and think you're not going to get a straight up stupid response? :lol

They should just go for it. Card art purists be damned.
JujvWre.gif

Pick a side.:)

I wish Sideshow would have taken more liberties with this line from the get go.

You're asking people who don't want Joes to look like Joes and think you're not going to get a straight up stupid response? :lol

If they don't look like Joes, why buy them? Also, because some of us don't agree with you, all our responses are stupid? Or probably just my responses, am I right? Saved you the trouble of another ******** comment.

deadpool%20abomination.jpg

I don't know this guy. Then I saw the movie, it said that this guy was actually Deadpool. And now I know, because the movie told me so. It wasn't reading comics for decades that did. It was the movie.

Kinda like "Destro". If it weren't for SSC putting a large copy of the name of who it's supposed to be, I wouldn't know that it was Destro.

Changes are welcome. Just not an overhaul that COMPLETELY takes away the nostalgia.

deadpool%20abomination.jpg

I don't know this guy. Then I saw the movie, it said that this guy was actually Deadpool. And now I know, because the movie told me so. It wasn't reading comics for decades that did. It was the movie.

Kinda like "Destro". If it weren't for SSC putting a large copy of the name of who it's supposed to be, I wouldn't know that it was Destro.

Changes are welcome. Just not an overhaul that COMPLETELY takes away the nostalgia.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Ah come on, that's a super extreme example. Unfair.

I wish Sideshow would have taken more liberties with this line from the get go.

If they don't look like Joes, why buy them? Also, because some of us don't agree with you, all our responses are stupid? Or probably just my responses, am I right? Saved you the trouble of another ******** comment.

:lol

Did I make you cry or something when I asked why you even replied to me? At least you didn't call me a tool this time or did you re-edit this one too after re-reading how you sound? I only reply to you because you quote me, why not try to act adult and skip my posts if they're going to cause you to meltdown? :cuckoo:

Agreed! the Other Headsculpt revealed with Baroness is much better and looks more Destro

I was hating on Destro before but now I am eating crow. I honestly feel with that headsculpt in the photo with Baroness that he looks great. Brilliant in fact. I will wait to give my opinion on Storm Shadow until the full reveal. Ordered CC and Baroness. Waiting to PO Destro. Destro look amazing, they just need to fix the jewel. :clap:)

Don't be so sensitive tkiv. We're just talking about toys.

Cary Grant, they don't make em like that anymore. Anyway, I'm very happy with the three in charge of Cobra. I will order all. I'm not digging the first portrait of Storm Shadow but I have faith SS is going to make him look great at reveal.

In fact, if we could refrain from the petty bickering altogether that would be great. This ain't a Joker, Iron Man, or Rainman thread. This is the Joe section. We're better than this.

Back