SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late night photoshoot. Finished around 3:30am.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408706155.347051.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408706163.978780.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408706170.007666.jpg

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Just a heads up. Big bad toy store has this guy for $112 not the exclusive but still a great deal. I just ordered one.

Wonder if they bought out SSC remaining stock? Maybe this is finally sold out. That's a great deal and pretty much lowest price you'd see on Ebay and you don't have to worry about a flaky seller. I think this figure is way under appreciated, one of my favorites from the line anyway.

Wonder if they bought out SSC remaining stock? Maybe this is finally sold out. That's a great deal and pretty much lowest price you'd see on Ebay and you don't have to worry about a flaky seller. I think this figure is way under appreciated, one of my favorites from the line anyway.

Rock N Roll is awesome...surprises me he is even still around

Rock N Roll is awesome...surprises me he is even still around

Same. Considering the customization potential alone, I remember a couple people using him as a base for other Joes ( Clutch or Breaker perhaps?)May pick up another at this price for 'just in case' down the road.

Same. Considering the customization potential alone, I remember a couple people using him as a base for other Joes ( Clutch or Breaker perhaps?)May pick up another at this price for 'just in case' down the road.

I know I used parts of RNR for an Outback bash. They worked well.

Nice cast! I always thought that sculpt would make a nice RnR V2 with hair sculpted to take a cap.

Back