SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that SSC is demonstrating how good a job they can do with bulked up tatoo'd bodies I'm really, really, really looking forward to Gung Ho.

I know, some people think he looks like on of the Village People but he's still an 80's badass Joe! :lecture

They need to get the torso updated to something very similar to the HT muscle bodies before that happens though.

Right--and New Line boots for Snake Eyes. And the head on Flint has to go--and now I need a proper beret. Might need to add some sculpty to RnR's beard to get that classic look. And what was with Cobra Commander's coat? Yes, that cape I bought looks waay better. And take off Storm Shadow's long-sleeve shirt. And why does Dusty look like Eric Bana? :panic:

You're going to make my swivel arms ache Slade! :lol Come on gramps, those are called options...you don't have to do anything to these figures. It's all a matter of choice. And I like them being modular in that respect. Like taking the screw out of a Joe and creating your own figure or a FrankenJoe. It's half the battle.

Yes, RB and Destro are givens. On a side note can anyone tell me how to save pictures off SSC's site anymore? Apparently the whole "right click, save picture as" trick no longer works.

No idea either, Khev. That's why I haven't been posting pics. :dunno

Right--and New Line boots for Snake Eyes. And the head on Flint has to go--and now I need a proper beret. Might need to add some sculpty to RnR's beard to get that classic look. And what was with Cobra Commander's coat? Yes, that cape I bought looks waay better. And take off Storm Shadow's long-sleeve shirt. And why does Dusty look like Eric Bana? :panic:

Snake Eyes' boots were fine for the non-OCD (body was a different story). Flint's head was fine as well given the beret shouldn't come off. R&R's beard? Really? You're starting to sound like a Joker psycho now. CC's coat I'll give ya as I wasn't a fan of the Bradstreet design either (but the cape was a cheap fix). Storm Shadow was fine with the long sleeved shirt. If you take it off, a $20 bodyswap works fine. There's nothing wrong with Dusty looking like Bana. :huh

You're going to make my swivel arms ache Slade! :lol Come on gramps, those are called options...you don't have to do anything to these figures. It's all a matter of choice. And I like them being modular in that respect. Like taking the screw out of a Joe and creating your own figure or a FrankenJoe. It's half the battle.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Otherwise, why not just stick with the 3 3/4" Hissyfits? :dunno

I thought Knowing was half the battle? Either way, I know these figures are awesome and a pure joy to collect. I like customizing them to my taste. This is the most fun I've had collecting a line.

He's awesome. That ex head is going to make us all demand better heads for the past figures.

Sideshow Collectibles Rock N Roll 12 inch Figure Comic Con Showcase

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_nQG1H2gfw"]‪Sideshow Collectibles GI JOE 12 Inch Figure Comic Con Showcase‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Back