SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. This carousel of collecting emotion just never stops.

Wow, it's awesome.

Oh no, first pics are out. It looks like crap.

I got mine, he is awesome.

Oh wait, he has (paint rub, loose joints, head looks off, actor likeness, blah blah blah)

I love it again.

I am selling to buy something else.

I need another, cause he was aweome and I hate I got rid of it.

jeez...

WELCOME TO HUMANITY! :lol:rotfl:lol :cuckoo:

Ya know, Rock N Roll will be awesome when we get him in hand.(pics aside) he looks darn good to me

Sideshow products hardly match the prototype, so its expected,plus I have yet to be disappointed in any of the Joe figures.Rock N Roll could be the best Joe yet! Love the machine gunner

Dang. This carousel of collecting emotion just never stops.

Wow, it's awesome.

Oh no, first pics are out. It looks like crap.

I got mine, he is awesome.

Oh wait, he has (paint rub, loose joints, head looks off, actor likeness, blah blah blah)

I love it again.

I am selling to buy something else.

I need another, cause he was aweome and I hate I got rid of it.

jeez...

Hawk's paint rub was legit, jerkface. :tap

My cycle goes something like...

Awesome-->bought-->kept forever.
Not awesome-->not bought.

Unless it's a statue, in which case it goes something like...

Awesome-->bought-->problems/replacement-->replacement has more problems than original-->Sideshow says "no statue for you" :thwak

My cycle goes something like...

Awesome-->bought-->kept forever.
Not awesome-->not bought.

Unless it's a statue, in which case it goes something like...

Awesome-->bought-->problems/replacement-->replacement has more problems than original-->Sideshow says "no statue for you" :thwak

This is why I didn't return the Hawk head. Didn't BM have to replace it 3 times to get a decent one? :lol

Their old system of replacing paint flaws was send you a new one no questions asked then have you show that you destroyed the original. That way you get two in hand and if the second is worse just destroy that one. At least it gave you a better shot.

It looks quite close to the regular Rock 'n Roll head sculpt to me. :dunno
I think some are looking at the excl. sculpt when they should be looking at the reg.
100040_press03__scaled_600.jpg

I'm more worried about the wrists not looking like the prototype.

I went and adjusted the saturation & colour temps...

It removed the washed out look, but unfortunately still kept it looking less like the proto. It still looks good nevertheless...just not as Hot Toyish in detail.

Back