1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the stand out reveal at SDCC for me. I think he looks awesome. I don't think his head is too big at all (after all he does have a really big head, he killed off his entire race so he could be the only one). His body proportions change a lot, sometimes panel to panel... he practically had warp spasms like Slaine at times (especially when Bisely was doing both titles).

This is so bought. The only thing I saw at the con that I am for sure buying.

preview_Lobo.jpg

I hope its not too expensive and comes with an alternate long hair head, judging from the pictures it may have rubber arms which I hope isn't the case.

To be fair tho its probably the best looking 1/6 scale figure sideshow has ever done, and it would display very well along side their wolverine.

Lot of incentives going there- dbl rewards, free shipping. Guess SSC has seen some PO numbers drop.

I'm just worried about the body. Love the flat color of the proto, have a feeling it will just be shiny blue.

I hope its not too expensive and comes with an alternate long hair head, judging from the pictures it may have rubber arms which I hope isn't the case.
I don't think Sideshow has been doing rubber arms and since he has those elbow pads, they are most likely there to hide the joint.

My favorite comic book character... will buy 2 or 3 depending on what he comes with. Can't wait to pre-order him. Even with his "flaws" can't pass him up.

I don't think Sideshow has been doing rubber arms and since he has those elbow pads, they are most likely there to hide the joint.

My favorite comic book character... will buy 2 or 3 depending on what he comes with. Can't wait to pre-order him. Even with his "flaws" can't pass him up.

I hope your right but they may do the same thing they did with their wolverine with both the rubber and the regular jointed arms. In any case I will display him along side sideshows wolverine and hot toys deadpool (weird combo I know, but those three are my faves).

I dont think this gets to $250. With all the incentives listed they REALLY want you buy this now. To do that you have to keep the price in check. Plus no actor approval, not a mainstream character, looks minimal on the accessories. I'll guess $220.

I dont think this gets to $250. With all the incentives listed they REALLY want you buy this now. To do that you have to keep the price in check. Plus no actor approval, not a mainstream character, looks minimal on the accessories. I'll guess $220.
The limited edition size might make it more, and we are still yet to see what it comes with.

The cigar, hook, gun(s), hands, extra head (maybe), new body, could make it reach the $250.

I'll gladly pay more if they increase the body or reduce the head size, that would make him look perfect.

Back