SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure doesn't look too thin to me at all. The figure looks skinny compared to the movie stills because they're not displayed in the correct aspect ratio, making Jason look shorter and fatter than he really is in the movie.

Richard Brooker was slim but very fit when making this movie. Part of the Jason costume that he wore was padding to "bulk" him up to what the Director wanted. This was very apparent as you watched the film. You can make out the padding going over his shoulders and all around his body. That look is not recaptured with this figure. That padding and bulk also help making the shirt he was wearing undersized. As a stand alone figure, it looks nice. But as a figure that is meant to represent what was seen on film, there is lots of inaccuracies. What makes me confused about this is that this movie came out over 30 years ago with many behind the scenes references available on the internet as well as the films themselves. I'm not sure how, at this point in time, can you not make the perfect Jason 3 figure. I've been told there is a delay with this figure. I hope it's for improvements.

Sem título.jpg :lol

I got one of those pop ups for 10% off a specific figure on the main Sideshow site. Luck would have it I got the code for this Jason figure! It was an instant pre-order for me at that point. I think he looks fantastic! And it'll be nice to have that exclusive speargun. I may not always display him with it. But it was the first "kill" in the hockey mask after all! Can't wait!

sideshoepart3-2.jpg

friday-the-13th-speargun.gif

tumblr_mm7f0vM6151rlct23o2_400.gif

I think this figure looks fine. Not as bulky as Brooker but not off by much. My only beef with this figure is the mask. The hock looks like the one he wore on Jason vs Freddy.

I got one of those pop ups for 10% off a specific figure on the main Sideshow site. Luck would have it I got the code for this Jason figure! It was an instant pre-order for me at that point. I think he looks fantastic! And it'll be nice to have that exclusive speargun. I may not always display him with it. But it was the first "kill" in the hockey mask after all! Can't wait!

What was you price: Kinda pissed that I paid full not if they are offering discounts on a pre order???

What was you price: Kinda pissed that I paid full not if they are offering discounts on a pre order???

Sideshows site will offer random discounts on random figures. And if you get the $20 monthly code (if they come back next month) then after any figures been up for preorder for a few months you can use codes on them. I just got lucky. After the discount it came out to $188.99 but the shipping still says pending. So don't feel too bad. I probably only got free shipping when all is said and done lol.

What was the code?

I'm excited to get this guy! I understand why some people are bummed about not having an unmasked portrait but I agree with others who have mentioned that 95% of us wouldn't choose to display it that way. So far I think it looks great in the photos. I appreciate that they took the time to make a special upper torso. Thankfully Jason's iconic pose is pretty much just standing there looking menacing, this should fit the bill nicely. Fingers crossed! Big plans for a Jason dio when he arrives.

Just ordered this guy. Hope he doesn't turn out like the last Sideshow figure I purchased. Temple of Doom Indy was a bit disappointing in hand.

Just ordered this guy. Hope he doesn't turn out like the last Sideshow figure I purchased. Temple of Doom Indy was a bit disappointing in hand.

Well, yeah this could go either way.....if its a crap figure in hand....it will be the last I order from SS at full retail....

Hey everyone, I came across some more Jason awesomeness. A group of film makers is looking to crowd fund a Friday the 13th fan film. The trailer looks fantastic!
check it out at www.wompstompfilms.com

Something else to keep us pumped till our figures arrive.

You can catch a glimpse of this figure and the Freddy in the latest video sideshow posted on YouTube....they both are looking good

Nice! They actually showed the poseable 1/6 scale. They look nice and I'm excited. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome looking Jason figure. He looks amazing in the video. I like that you'll be able to display him with one weapon, which is how the latest PF should have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back