SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um ..........arent we going to need an axed mask too?................or is that just asking too much?
tumblr_lxq5ii2zpp1qfr6udo9_400.gif

Edit: didnt see the other pics dave deleted, did the other mask have the axe damage?

People complain endlessly on this board about price increases. And just as soon as Sideshow makes a choice to keep the price lower, everyone is up in arms. This board is funny.

It's human nature. Never happy. Also human nature to want more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was priced at $300 as some say they would be willing to pay the complaint would be that it's not worth the price and should be no more than $240-$250.

I would not pay $300 for this figure. Not that it's not a good figure. I'm just hitting the ceiling with what I feel comfortable paying for this hobby.

I love this figure, so I'll still be quite content without the naked head sculpt, as I'll have the PF for that. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember anyone complaining about being insatiable. Sure there were complaints about the non removable mask but the recent leaked images are the focal point now. Satisfied or not isn't the issue.

What a weird release imo.

"Hey horror fans, here's an awesome Jason figure"

Ordered.

"Oops, here are images you weren't suppose to see that would've made this great figure legendary "

In order to avoid confusion I have deleted the photos of the bootleg Jason. It is NOT a Sideshow product and does not belong in this thread.

You sure that's a bootleg or just damage control. Those pics for sure looked like Sideshows original intention. The accessory layout was just like sideshow and the head dummy used was the the same as sideshow.

It worked for Joe release once upon a time, but sideshow generally doesn't give a **** what we think or have to say anymore. If anything they probably make Dave remove the pictures.

In order to avoid confusion I have deleted the photos of the bootleg Jason. It is NOT a Sideshow product and does not belong in this thread.
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Gonna pre order this thing, regardless of unmasked or not. But would definitely be willing to give SS more $$ for that other sculpt.

They were going to charge for everything 300$? Are they crazy or what? That license + production costs + benefits cant cost that much!!!!!!!!

Ohh man, thats a fail not including the head!!! Cant you see it Sideshow??
Dont worry, Jason will help you.

Last edited:
Back