SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, might as well just order it from the other company making one sixth scale figures from Big Trouble In Little China.

:lol Yea yea. I get it. Unfortunately I have to be more selective of what I purchase and dropping $240-260 for a bare bones figure is hard to swallow. I am really hoping for 220 at the most.

That makes two of us.

Only two of us though. :lol

Ha ha, I remember back in that thread we were about the only ones defending Snake. It's a solid figure. Great sculpt. It just photographs badly. It's one of the handful of figs I have in the living room and not upstairs with the rest of the collection that few ever see.

I don't pose my snake with the jacket either. He's better without. Mine is leaning back against the wall with one leg supporting him taking a drag on his smoke. Love it.

But, I much prefer BTILC. I'm pretty excited for this figure. Especially if it's the same quality as recent efforts. I'd be lying thought if I said the possible price doesn't scare me. Can't see him being less than $240 ala Ash and Beetlejuice, but hope they don't ask Snowspeeder Luke Money ($270). It wouldn't surprise me if he's $250 like Wolverine. The Aussie dollar has crept up a bit recently, but by the time this releases in 2021 Trump will probably be gone and our dollar back down following the resumption of competent US government.

My SS Snake is still on display, he doesn't quite make it into the detolfs, where I keep my favourite figures though.

DSCF0388_zps8gh70veo.jpg

Can you tell, I like my figs holding a piece. :exactly:

Ok ssc new black stands are fail. Why can't they just use the yellow lettering for the logo. That grey barely even shows. Just like their previous ash figure with black on black stand. Think i will be hitting you up for a custom decal again evil.

It would have been nice for Sideshow to surprise everyone with a lower price for such a bare bones figure. A few hands, a knife, a gun, and the eyeball thing for $240. Would it have killed them to add an additional HS with lipstick?

Back