Statue SSC Iron Giant Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...no hogarth???

Missed opportunity. He would have at least made a nice exclusive.

With the maquette's pose, this would have looked nice to have Hogarth sitting on his shoulder:

latest

I went ahead and ordered. What else am I going to spend my money on? Food and shelter? Pfft...

What do you think the ES is going to end up at on this?

The EX will probably be 500 and the regular 1000. However, the Iron Giant is one of those properties that doesn't have many high end collectibles so it'll be interesting to see how many Sideshow decides to make. If I can wait and use a coupon on the EX I will though. Every little bit helps.

Really looks good. Iron Giant is just one of those shows that slipped under the radar for me. I missed it, thought it looked interesting, but never got around to seeing it. Love how it came out, makes me wanna go watch it and get hooked so I can buy it.

Really looks good. Iron Giant is just one of those shows that slipped under the radar for me. I missed it, thought it looked interesting, but never got around to seeing it. Love how it came out, makes me wanna go watch it and get hooked so I can buy it.
Check it out. You won't be disappointed. One of the best animated features that appeals to both young and old. And the perfect blend of classical animation with cgi.

Check it out. You won't be disappointed. One of the best animated features that appeals to both young and old. And the perfect blend of classical animation with cgi.
All true. You just have to get past the name Hogarth and you'll enjoy it. :)

Back