1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much money for so many bare bones figures. You guys must really love the bounty hunters!

My order didn't come with a permission slip from you, but please feel free to fill it out for me so I can forward it to Sideshow.

Blank-Permission-Slip-300x154.png

As the old saying goes: if buyers are willing to pay it, then sellers are willing to charge it.:dunno

No insult to anyone - it's just reality. It may leave some people without the $ behind, but this is the way 1/6 has gone.

It's a discussion that goes around and around on here - the products are MUCH better than 10 years ago, but the prices are also MUCH higher (this Dengar would have been a $60 figure ten years ago, though the headsculpt/apps would be "old school"/bad.)

Whether the increase in quality and the increase in price are in sync - or way out of sync - is very much subjective.

Cost has nothing to do with desire.

If something is too expensive, you rationalize to not have it, but you still want it.

It's like a hot girl -- she may be out of your league but that doesn't make you want her less.

Cost has nothing to do with desire.

If something is too expensive, you rationalize to not have it, but you still want it.

It's like a hot girl -- she may be out of your league but that doesn't make you want her less.

Your wisdom goes beyond our universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used that fifty off coupon on this. $190 shipped sounds more like it. The proto looks terrific so hope it holds up. For now it's going to be the main four for me. Not sure I can bring myself to pay over $400 for the bugs but not ruling it out either.

I used that fifty off coupon on this. $190 shipped sounds more like it. The proto looks terrific so hope it holds up. For now it's going to be the main four for me. Not sure I can bring myself to pay over $400 for the bugs but not ruling it out either.

I'll be doing the same as well, I got the coupon in the mail yest.

There was a $50 off coupon? That could be used on this??

They have sent out a $50 single use coupon in the mail that can be used on anything over $200 to a lot of customers but not to everyone. No idea what determines who qualifies. It's a postcard sized envelope, so check your mailbox.

They have sent out a $50 single use coupon in the mail that can be used on anything over $200 to a lot of customers but not to everyone. No idea what determines who qualifies. It's a postcard sized envelope, so check your mailbox.

Ahh, you mean postal mail, not e-mail. I'll have to check my mail, hopefully I get one. Thanks for the clarification!

I feel like i've already ordered everything I'd planned on ordering. The Gunner might get ordered if one of these coupons show up.

I feel like i've already ordered everything I'd planned on ordering. The Gunner might get ordered if one of these coupons show up.

I contemplated the Gunner when i got the coupon but ended up ordering the Deluxe Spider-Man. Dengar would have been a good choice to use it on had I not already ordered him.

Ahh, you mean postal mail, not e-mail. I'll have to check my mail, hopefully I get one. Thanks for the clarification!
I received the coupon you are referring to today. Does anyone know if this can be used on preorders and Hot Toy products or can it only be applied to in stock select items?

Back