SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fugly and nasty.

I like the headsculpt with the horns and detailing, everything else is just wrong, IMO.

Not crazy about just one foot on the base, seems to be a bit hard to have good support with both feet on the base (PF Anakin) - they're going to have to re-enforce that leg alot. I also get that he's running, but his pose off to one side just looks like he's running with those legs for the first time.

It's like Darth Forest Gump.

I like when SSC takes a chance and does something new and normally I'm not a complete OT/PT purist, but this is a wasted slot in the PF line-up.

Very unlikely to get this one since I have not bought any PF till date, never the least I truly think its a beautiful piece. :clap

I'm willing to bet now that the Pre-Cyborg Grievous in the pipeline is a PF as well.

That I might be interested in if the price is right to go with my Grevious PF. If I had the Maul PF originally and had the kind of money to throw away on pieces I would get this, I bet they look good together in terms of a nice progression (if you include EU as progression of course). Its not a bad piece, it looks really well done its the character selection that is a headscratcher.

Maul is one of the most popular characters in the SW Universe. It should sell pretty well. Don't think its a headscratcher at all in that regard.

I think this is totally awesome!! I never knew that they did this with the character in the EU, but this is pretty much exactly what I imagined happened to him after being cut in half.

They should also make a Boba Fett in pink ballerina dress, I'm sure lots of fans will buy that...

I think this is totally awesome!! I never knew that they did this with the character in the EU, but this is pretty much exactly what I imagined happened to him after being cut in half.

Actually, VISIONARIES is technically "Inifnities" stories, which means it's not even EU canon. It's even less relevant than the EU. :lol

It looks kind of cool. Reminds me of a drag queen

drag019mn.jpg

It looks kind of cool. Reminds me of a drag queen

Dude, everything reminds you of drag queens... :nana:

Ordered. :) I'll have to wait for SDCC to know for sure if it's worth having, but if they pull an ES of 75 out of it, I'd rather be safe than out in the cold.

BUY NOW!
CYBORG DARTH MAUL Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Dude, everything reminds you of drag queens... :nana:

Ordered. :) I'll have to wait for SDCC to know for sure if it's worth having, but if they pull an ES of 75 out of it, I'd rather be safe than out in the cold.

Really???:lol It must be the power of the Dark side

The overall design is just crazy looking, but the sculpt itself is amazing. I think the pose is impressive too. Too bad it's not a character I have any interest in.

ORDERED!!!! I knew we'd see more of this concept, but didn't think Sideshow would make a PF out of it. Figured this was 1/6 scale only. Good thing I sold the other Maul PF.

Back