SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to taking some pics. I love the snarling sculpt. The neutral one looks a little too doll-like. The eyes seem very flat.

NFuy8MB.jpg

xKoVmFR.jpg

tljBiz9.jpg

Cz3X7gE.jpg

78AORkv.jpg

Not sure if any of you follow DeanKnight on YouTube but he sort of customized and modded this fig. I think it looks great, I'll let the vids explain themselves.
https://youtu.be/cZ__gECIlww

There's a couple more on his channel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know a 4 way stretch black matte pleather would look better in my opinion for her since the cartoons and comics has her wearing a matte leather costume. DCD messed up by making it shiny.

Nope.

Those water slide things that hunter offers would work. Or send the eyes to SkiMaster.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Batty again.

Not sure if any of you follow DeanKnight on YouTube but he sort of customized and modded this fig. I think it looks great, I'll let the vids explain themselves.
https://youtu.be/cZ__gECIlww

There's a couple more on his channel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched all of those videos and Dean did a great job. Unfortunately he points out a lot of things that need to be done to make this figure even remotely like a comic book version of Catwoman. For that matter even a true 1/6 collectible. Looking at his "tweaks" really let me know I have a lot of work to do.

People were painting G's eyes. Didn't know about using glass eyes for him. Unless that is a recent thing.

yes, various glass eyes for taxadermy and otherwise. Some Japanese Dolfie eyes as well. Examples.
Here's the links to the eyes. They're not as expensive as previously stated, but I would want to try a couple of different sizes + shipping. These are beautiful:
https://www.glasseyes.com/cgi-bin/products.pl?ref=reptile&productcode=132-R
View attachment 101889
And these are a cheaper alternative. Under $10 shipped:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/301122411639?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
View attachment 101890

Quick pics for the Eye Mod. 2nd Round.
View attachment 103176
View attachment 103177
Here's the new ones next to the Cat eyes. I really like the intensity of the Cat eyes, but like the color and pupil shape of the Reptile's.
I'll have to let these sit awhile to see which I like better.
View attachment 103178
As before there's some depth that creates "movement" in the eyes when looking at them from different angles.
View attachment 103179
View attachment 103180View attachment 103181
View attachment 103182
I seem to have gotten a bit of glue on his left eye that's creating a bit of haze. They could use a slight alignment as well, but this is the gist of it.

Yes. They are 6mm. 5mm probably would have been optimum, but the 6mm fit just fine. No trimming needed. Just set them in straight. I would not tilt/ move them up..because of the depth of the eyes, they appear to move as you do. If he's looking down the pupil appears partial, etc. Here's what I mean:

You can find all sorts of eyes. 5-6mm eyes should work for her i would think.

Catwoman is finally here! I love it. The hands are a bit fragile when posing, but still an amazing figure. I'll have Joker and Harley this week.
I can't wait for more from Sideshow. Poison Ivy and Wonder Woman are Must Haves! And again, a BatGirl is my next major want.

Yea her hands like to pop off easy....

Got my replacement body, I think they actually sent Baroness since it was a darker skin tone... but the chest skin was easy to swap over.

catwoman_05.jpg

catwoman_03.jpg

catwoman_04.jpg

catwoman_06.jpg

Yea her hands like to pop off easy....

Got my replacement body, I think they actually sent Baroness since it was a darker skin tone... but the chest skin was easy to swap over.

catwoman_05.jpg

catwoman_03.jpg

catwoman_04.jpg

catwoman_06.jpg

Batman's thinking.... I'm about to MACK!

Hey guys, I had finished my custom Catwoman. Since I hadn't liked the original sculpt, I had decided to sculpt my own, and here's the results.
Let me know what do you think.
Thanks
14+-+1

14+-+3

IMG_20140601_201244.jpg

IMG_20140601_201235.jpg

Back