1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this bats Sideshow!! Or Hot Toys if your listening? But I know your not Howard, you still ******ed me over on the 66 batmobile.

IMG_20170720_115309.jpg

I want this bats Sideshow!! Or Hot Toys if your listening? But I know your not Howard, you still ******ed me over on the 66 batmobile.

View attachment 354375

I agree but like most corporations sideshow has zero to no clue what the customers want or do know and their saying to us, you get the scraps we leave for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, that's my Batman too. Blue cape and cowl, grey torso, yellow Bat logo. I'll buy that figure pretty much anyway you want to sell it to me. Anything else is a possible pass (and anything from the post Jim Lee/52/Arkham Knight etc look is a definite pass.)

I agree but like most corporations sideshow has zero to no clue what the customers want or do know and their saying to us, you get the scraps we leave for you

Well people keep buying their stuff so they apparently think we want what they make :)

Why you so salty?

Probably because like I warned sideshow about green Lantern I told them the fabric would prevent leg movement and flight poses etc.

They do their own thing,flops miserably, it's like they get license to make stuff and take a Duce on it.

Well people keep buying their stuff so they apparently think we want what they make :)

Exactly plenty of zombie shoppers out there buy anything sideshow and hot toys makes. But here is the rub. If you don't buy they don't blame it on company shortcomings they blame it on the customers and say to warner the market for 1:6 dried up and show the poor sales.

One way or another they screw us over and people go to their defense " Oh no that's not what their doing"
When clearly they have shown multiple times how callous they are. They don't care. They know some sucker will buy.

Like here people don't necessarily want this like 100% but buy it to put another 100 into it.

So wash and repeat

Last edited:
Exactly plenty of zombie shoppers out there buy anything sideshow and hot toys makes.

Can't really say I agree with that one. I don't think anyone has the money or space to buy anything that sideshow or hot toys makes. People buy what they like. In the case of this figure, even the body is different from the previous Batman (not to mention just about everything else). If people like it, it's not really fair to call them zombies. I'm probably more lenient on Sideshow than most on this site, but I'm not buying this figure 'cause it's not a look that I like.
Could the Sideshow figures be much better, if Sideshow took some little details into consideration? Absolutely. But some of those details don't make the figure bad either necessarily. I love the Green Lantern figure (as an example). Sure the leg articulation sucks, but there are a ton of great figures who have crappy articulation (HT 89 Batman for example), and I'll pose my figures based on what they can do.
Personally though, I prefer the original blue/grey Bats over this one. Until they make more of a Neal Adams (with this new figure's body and sculpt), the original SS Bats will still be on my fave list....

Honnestly? That looks better than what I thought! Got a first appearance vibe.

See now this I'd be fine with it's the 1st appearance into mid 40's. That I'd buy as it generally looks that vintage era figure

I would like a Jim Lee Hush Batman. There was a killer custom, just too expensive.

I'll wait until it's parted out this is just parts as far as I'm concerned

Back