1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love how this figure turned out. A huge improvement over my Gotham Knight version.
8276bc8ddce018dc93dded1ce52672e5.jpg
8e1ad064c9ac74fb2e131c8f9ac02843.jpg
6bb136e3a406d9e3a4d89615dc1666a2.jpg
07f768729ae46095d3f5e6409128660b.jpg
3f13049864dbbc8e95e9e0f146a59254.jpg
c738ec97959393752e2ca2954d24c9b4.jpg
32773ae1ed8195077a3db6bd7ed9c1a2.jpg
21142584cecd5719d5affa88855868c3.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

For those who have him in hand already, how are the joints? Feel sturdy and hold your poses well?

For those who have him in hand already, how are the joints? Feel sturdy and hold your poses well?
Mine has the right level of tightness on the joints. Again, a real improvement over the GK version.

This is the first figure I've seen to correctly design Batman's cape, such that you get the classic shape around the neck and shoulders. This was evident in the prototype, but I'm glad it didn't fall apart in production. For me, that alone is almost worth the purchase.

I really like it! The cape really makes this guy!!! It looks like it allows for a lot of versatility! I especially like the cape over shoulders look. The abs look pretty good as visible as they are through the suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty bad ass...I prefer that to all the movie Batman looks.

Agree on the cape. Really lovely material, drapes perfectly and allows you to pose him fully cloaked, cape behind him or anything in between. Makes you wonder why HT capes are often so bad.

That's weird, mine was created on Tuesday and got all the way to England by Thursday. Sounds like UPS and Sideshow are just passing the back there. Mine was delivered by DHL.

Really love the figure, much better than I expected after the negativity towards Sideshow figures. Can't wait for the Joker to release now. Would love to see a lot more DC comic book figures to go with them but probably wishful thinking.

View attachment 435618
View attachment 435619

Incidentally, After fiddling with this figure for a day, I would happily buy an entire Justice League to match.... But I'd settle for just The Flash.

Incidentally, After fiddling with this figure for a day, I would happily buy an entire Justice League to match.... But I'd settle for just The Flash.

A Flash figure is badly needed but Sideshow seem to avoid him like the plague at this scale or their Premium Format's. Hard to understand.

I'd like all the major Justice League characters and the most iconic villains. We'll probably end up with just Batman and the Joker but I'd love to see the Riddler, Penguin, a Perez Deathstroke, reverse Flash and many more.

If there was ever a comic book line at the same quality of this figure I'd stop buying the movie pieces.

I just wish they would quit with their own interpretation nonsense. Imagine if they did Alex Ross Justice League or Lee Bermejo's Batman and Joker.

He’s still pretty skinny looking but with the cape draped over his shoulders covering most of the body, he looks pretty cool.

I have to disagree. Seeing the figure in hand I think he's perfectly proportioned and not in the least bit skinny. I do like the big beefier Batman look a la Batfleck, Jim Lee or Frank Miller but not every version has to be the same. This looks like a younger, leaner Batman but skinny? Definitely not.

Back