1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored Harley a little while ago, but only just got around to taking pics. She's awesome!

harley.jpg

I just got mine and the arms and wrists are AWFUL, super loose, the arms even flop backwards!!!

Yep, the legs on mine are extremely loose. Idk which body would be a good alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone new to the hobby, I have a question about this figure and about female 1/6 bodies in general. Why do they all seem to have such skinny little toothpick arms? Most of the time clothing can hide it, but on figures like Harley that wear a skin-tight suit it's painfully obvious. Why does every 1/6 company seem to design their female bodies this way? Even Hot Toys female figures have the toothpick arms.

Is there a body out there that would be a good replacement for Harley's, and wouldn't present a problem swapping heads? And is there a female body with normal sized arms?

Finally, if I were to swap Harley onto a female body with thicker arms, would the costume still fit? I'm ordering Harley this week because she's too nice to pass up, but after everything I've heard about floppy joints I'm thinking seriously of investing in a replacement body. Anyone have any ideas?

The Harley body is god awful, loose legs, arms and wrists, the suit would stretch a bit to fit another body.

Just received this and she's wonderful, but two things stand out as just slightly strange--

First, the diamonds on her costume are always in patterns of three, except for on her left lower leg, where there are only two of them...why?

Her left eye on the smiling head is squinting a bit compared to the right, but maybe that's a natural effect of smiling?

Also there are a couple of small snags on her legs but I'm okay with that.

I too am in the process of swapping the body. Everything else is pretty good on Harley, just the weak body. I was thinking of Hot Toys but I'm having some trouble swapping the neck pegs.

Melkorjunior, I haven't checked mine in a while but I think since this isn't a literal representation just Sideshow's interpretation of the character they have taken some liberties. In other words, it's not 100% accurate, at least not to Bruce Timm Batman TAS or even Jim Lee HUSH Harley.

Which body were you planning
On using piccolo? I might have a hot toys Alice body I could use but I'd have to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been playing with posing her on my shelf. She's a home run figure, that's for sure, and as an owner of a few of the old Sideshow figures from the Buffy line, I'm impressed at the improvement Sideshow has made in their body design, tailoring, and head sculpts. When your figure is wearing a skin-tight outfit any aesthetic flaws of the underlying body are certainly going to be exposed, but Harley looks great--voluptuous, but not in an obnoxiously exaggerated way like some female 1/6 bodies can be. The head is a work of art; and the sculpt is realistic enough that it fits well on the shelf with Hot Toys from movie lines.

I love her so much I'm actually planning on bashing another Harley figure to use the second head with. I'm thinking Harley in a French maid outfit, with her "Ha-Ha" fist ready to take a swing at someone.

Just received my Harley this past weekend. I love her even more in hand. Her joints are a little loose (but too loose compared to some of The Sideshow figures I just to own like the GI JOE figures) but she can stand very well on her own and no joints or hands popping off. Sideshow definitely stepped their game up and Harley ended up serving as a gateway for me to get more of the figures from this line! I got Catwoman and Joker on the way, hope they are just as good articulation and craft wise as my Harley.

Back