1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Harleyquinn 1/6th Scale figure

Day08_010113_Harley01.jpg

Day08_010113_Harley02.jpg

This is easily the most impressive figure of the whole line. Incredible!

Can't wait! :panic:

I don't mind the corset, but I might remove the lace at the bottom...

It just looks weird what they did with her outfit. Not sure what they were going for.

I like it. It seems they were trying to marry a little bit of the Arkham City style with that of the classic look. For all we know the corset is removable anyway.

Definitely getting Harley and the Joker.

She'll be perfect "IMO" if the corset is removable. That...and if she has an extra head with pigtails.... :)

I love this figure. Absolutely beautiful. I even dig the costume. I will be ordering all 5, but this is my favorite.

Last edited:

I love the headsculpt. I agree with those who said they see a Michelle Pfeiffer likeness in it, and I like it.

Is this the new SSC female body, or an old one used just for the proto?

I love the headsculpt. I agree with those who said they see a Michelle Pfeiffer likeness in it, and I like it.

The body looks like an old SSC female buck. Knowing SSC, they haven't developed the new female body yet. Hopefully, the new body ends up looking good or my DC females are getting swapped to HT or Triad bodies.

That is a new female pro body. Baroness and Catwoman are on the same body.

It's on the new body. With that said, additional modifications have occurred since photos were taken of Harley, so the body in the photo isn't going to be final 100% prototype/product that you are currently seeing. :)

-SideshowAlex

Back