1/6 SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if any one will kitbash a mr hammer from batman arkham city with harley's hammer ?

Hey if you can find the aci andrews body and use this dude's head (modded and repaint of course it would be a cinch) https://www.monkeydepot.com/Head_DiD_Patton_Smirk_p/dl1493.htm
the hammer would need to be sculpted and casted. and use strips of tape used for bandages and some graphite powder to off set color of them the pants are so easy a toddler could make them

New poster here. Does anyone else think that this Harley would look good with the Hot Toys Mime Joker? Or does Harley looks better with the Sideshow Joker. I am looking for the best 6th scale Joker to go with this Harley.

New poster here. Does anyone else think that this Harley would look good with the Hot Toys Mime Joker? Or does Harley looks better with the Sideshow Joker. I am looking for the best 6th scale Joker to go with this Harley.

Sideshow Joker for this.

As many have said sideshow joker looks best. I posted this a while back but here's how mine are displayed currently.

IMG_20140305_221938_zpsdeb6379e.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

As many have said sideshow joker looks best. I posted this a while back but here's how mine are displayed currently.

I can hear Arlene Sorkin doing her best Mae West impression right now trying to cheer up her puddin' after another humiliating defeat at the hands of the Caped Crusader. Your picture is worth a thousand words. Thank you for sharing.

I've got that chair on order from KGHobby! What a great pic--definitely 2 amazing figures that are meant to be displayed together.

All the great pics in this thread (and the SS Joker one of course) have convinced me. Guess what came in the mail today?
Only had the time to look them over for defects, but everything looks perfect. Really love both figures and even the boxart is to die for. :D

1692b9i.jpg

1i1xyg.jpg

An idea of how much of a height difference the shoe swap might make.

VFRDNOf.png

HC03aBM.png

Plus I wanted to show my hybrid Medishow Harley Quinn figure :lol Swapped out the shoes, collar, & cuffs, for the Medicom counterparts. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks.

I did exactly what you did with the acception of putting in plasticine in the footbed for added security of articulation and i gotta say folks she couldnt look better. who knew that worthless medicom harley could come into use. and she does shed some height now standing next to puddi'n

Last edited:
The artwork on the back of the box and the insert are truly stunning.
The figure is great, of course. I like the squinting face best. I'll have to get it set up soon, but I think this will stay in my office ( the Dynamic Duo will end up in the apartment ).

I did exactly what you did with the acception of putting in plasticine in the footbed for added security of articulation and i gotta say folks she couldnt look better. who knew that worthless medicom harley could come into use. and she does shed some height now standing next to puddi'n
Nice, but what happened to your custom shoes? Kinda wanted to see them.

I made them and do plan on reworking them because the plastic was too hard it didn't work. and the tips were to fragile they snaped off when i released the mold. I'm looking for a flexable resin that will be better than 300 white. and next time i won't sculpt shoes out of plasticine and use sculpy to make the rough cast. i got fingerprints as a final finish. Grr.

I was thinking i could recast the medicom boots so people dont have to pay the ridiculous medicom pricing if anyone is interested.

Back