• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Spiderman Comiquette EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hard for me to let this guy go, but I'm selling my Sideshow Spiderman Comiquette Ex #456/650 for $700 shipped. As everyone on this forum knows, there were some paint issues with this statue when it came to the black lines of the web, and this one isn't horrible, but it isn't great. I took a lot of close up shots of the problem areas so you know what you're getting, and to show that I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes. From a few feet back you can't tell as you can see in the first and last photo but when you inspect it closely you can notice them. Everything else on the statue is mint, including the print, and I have both art and shipping boxes. I will not accept returns on this guy, sale is final. I'm willing to take offers, but lowball offers will be ignored. Only selling to the continental US, insured with tracking.

SM00.jpg

SM01.jpg

SM04.jpg

SM03.jpg

SM02.jpg

SM05.jpg

SM06.jpg

SM07.jpg

SM08.jpg

damn i wanted this one.......... so badly:gah:

I thought you got one? If I knew you needed this one I would have claim it for you. I was the first one to catch this because I do check the sales thread about every 1 hour. Lol

Who bought it? If you don't mind me asking.. Congrats

LMK on Venom if you do? Thanks

Well I don't know if the buyer wants to be known, don't want to upset someone who just gave me money :)

If I ever decide to sell the Venom I'll shoot you a message.

Back