SS Sculptors at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Hi Sideshow. I am just wondering if all of your sculptors will be at the con this year. If not could you please provide a list on who will be there. I just need to know which figures to bring to get signed. Thanks. :chew

Sideshow Andy said:
I'll be absent this year, but I'm not sure about the others...
youre off the hook Andy ONLY if youre busy working on a new sculpt ........ for Sideshow :monkey3

Sideshow Andy said:
I'll be absent this year, but I'm not sure about the others...

Dang it Andy!!! This was my first Comic Con and I was hoping to meet you!!! You better make it next year!!! :lol

Honestly, we aren't completely sure what artists will be dropping by our booth. If they show up, they show up :) Due to the 'fly-by-the-seat-of-the-pants' nature of the Con, schedules are often hard to lock into place. Plus we utilize off-site artists from all over the world, and many can't take the time out of their busy schedules (quite a few don't work for Sideshow exclusively) to make the week-plus trek to San Diego - although we'd LOVE to have them all in one place at one time ;) But Mat Falls and most of the Sideshow in-house Creative staff will definitely be in attendance, if that helps :duff

A list of the in-house Creative staff can be found on this product page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=6108

Hey Toe Jam! I'm gonna be there and I'll sign anything you've got!!!

john%20hancock.JPG

Noooooo. Who's gonna be there then to sign the SDCC exclusive Sideshow Dusty collectible??? :naughty

What the heck are you people moaning about!?!?! :confused:

Dusty is going to be there and that's all that matters! :bow :D

If you choose to lug stuff around the convention, I'm sure Mat and any of the other artists would be more than happy to sign whatever you'd like them to sign :duff

tomandshell said:
Oluf! Say it ain't so! I wanted you to sign my Boba Fett PF!!!

Sorry! All I could sign on this magnificent piece is the Jet Pack anyway. The rest was expertly created by those awesome sculptors at the Gore Group and the amazing Sideshow Design Group.

Maybe next year... Have a great time!!!

Oluf
:wave

Sculptor_Geist_Oluf said:
Sorry! All I could sign on this magnificent piece is the Jet Pack anyway. The rest was expertly created by those awesome sculptors at the Gore Group and the amazing Sideshow Design Group.

Oluf

You say that like the jet pack isn't the coolest part...

:D

Sculptor_Geist_Oluf said:

Oluf
Excellent work as always, Oluf.

So, what's your next piece? :monkey3

Back