Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

While my paint applications are not nearly as bad as some on here they are not anywhere near what they should be for a piece at this price point, also the failure of the exc head to fit while the jacket is on is total crap, the butt issue is a moot point to me but i can see why people would feel that they had been duped.

I know that it's a foregone conclusion, but everyone wish me luck on my Rogue that's arriving today. I'll say good luck to everyone else who is expecting her to arrive as well this week.

Best of luck, Jedah. :) And good luck to everyone else, too. (Myself included.)

Hopefully this is the last time that we all have to go through this sort of nail-biting anxiety when waiting for a statue. I never thought I'd be living in fear of the courier. :lol

I for one hope that the rumours about the REG coming from another factory means that they will look good and as they should. Although this will not help me and my EX it will at least put my mind at ease regarding all my pre-orders and give me some hope that the rest of the X-men will not suffering from this fate.

As sad as this is, because I wanted the EX for the prints with my EX gambit along with the option of the other head I'm now starting to hope this is true as well. Because at least I could then nab a normal one and have something.......

It's justification to express your dissatisfaction like adults. Not like obnoxious & annoying tweens.

Well, considering SSC's removed it before I could see it, I don't know exactly what was posted. But if they posted things like what many have on this thread, tying to have a bit of a light moment with this quality control disaster, I don't see the problem. It's a whole lot better than a bunch of "F___ you SSC's" popping up.

is this some of the tween talk? This goes on way too much and there is no need for it.

And for the record, at least Bowen would come on a forum and discuss the issue.

Yeah, exactly. Bowen HIMSELF would come on here. CEO of SSC's wouldn't I've seen posts with Bowen critiquing his own work. If the figures were more in the 1/4 scale I'd probably have already gotten on that bandwagon.

Be sure to get on the custom Skiman paint fix list. He'll make it look like it was meant to:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3849436#post3849436

1a5642ba-c14d-4413-800d-3d1526edf59d.jpg

Now, it's these folks right to do so, but it also sends no message to Sideshow other than, if SSC's sends out messed up pieces, many collectors will cough up nearly half the price of the piece (if you get two heads painted) to get them re-painted.

Now, it's these folks right to do so, but it also sends no message to Sideshow other than, if SSC's sends out messed up pieces, many collectors will cough up nearly half the price of the piece (if you get two heads painted) to get them re-painted.

:exactly:

When paying this much you shouldn't even have to think about repainting it. :mad:

Got my rogue in today and im not happy with her. Eyes are bad, lips looks like a 2 yr old painted them on. its not even lined up with the lips. There is some marks on the body as well, just didnt take pics of them.

I have to say since the arsh was redone, that this piece has let me down. I really wanted that bubble ass that was shown at SDCC on display. I called SS and want this either refunded or a partial refund, this item is not worth over $150 to me.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

Well the good this about being you Vince Vell is that you have the power to redo yours with it really costing you any extra money.

Got my rogue in today and im not happy with her. Eyes are bad, lips looks like a 2 yr old painted them on. its not even lined up with the lips. There is some marks on the body as well, just didnt take pics of them.

I have to say since the arsh was redone, that this piece has let me down. I really wanted that bubble ass that was shown at SDCC on display. I called SS and want this either refunded or a partial refund, this item is not worth over $150 to me.

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

Sorry to see this John. :( SSC really needs to smarting up on this QC. The factory where this got produce needs to be canned!

Well the good this about being you Vince Vell is that you have the power to redo yours with it really costing you an extra money.

ya but thats the thing, i really wanted her to be as is since i loved the sculpt and outfit of this version of rogue. Didnt want to purchase a statue then have to redo it.

i called SS and complained about the Arsh too, to me its false adversing to show a sculpt at SSDC as a pre order and then they ship me something different. I have a glass case with mirrors in back where should would have been placed into. So thats a big problem for me. Hope SS gets back to me on this, cause this is unacceptable for the price of this item.

Im worried about the other items i got on pre order now with SS.

Back