Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Just realiZed i put a hold on my credit card because there was some fraudulent activity got a message from sideshow saying it didnt go through going to bank to make sure i get this fixed, no way am I going to loose out on this statue!!!

that happend to me, left my cc at a restaurant once. my sue storm was processing in the morning. I put a hold just in case, went back to the restaurant in the morning and thank God they had it. I missed the payment processing attempt. I think SSC will give you until Thursday to sort it out, if not... SOL :gah::gah: they might just go to the next person.

CC companies are really ____ retentive lately. Just hope for your sake they dont cancel your card completely and make you wait 7-10 business days for a new one to come...

that happend to me, left my cc at a restaurant once. my sue storm was processing in the morning. I put a hold just in case, went back to the restaurant in the morning and thank God they had it. I missed the payment processing attempt. I think SSC will give you until Thursday to sort it out, if not... SOL :gah::gah: they might just go to the next person.

CC companies are really ____ retentive lately. Just hope for your sake they dont cancel your card completely and make you wait 7-10 business days for a new one to come...

Yea thanks bro, thank god they fixed it i will get her no problem!!

Anybody check their invoice for the exclusive?

I was charged $299 plus $17 shipping, total of $317.80 shipped

Where was the NRD taken off? This was a NRD item, because I still have an email saying they took the NRD out of my bank account. Why am I still being charged $300??

Anybody else see this?

Where was the NRD taken off? This was a NRD item, because I still have an email saying they took the NRD out of my bank account. Why am I still being charged $300??

Anybody else see this?

Thats just the invoice. Mine says the same thing but if you check your CC transaction you'll see the difference.

Anybody else see this?

I don't know why Sideshow bills this way, but I checked my credit card statement this morning and they charged me the correct amount (minus the NRD). Those invoices just make the billing that much more confusing.

This is one of those times that living on the east coast sucks, huh?
Monday as well for me.

That it does. I will just have to keep checking in on this thread to see in hand pics, which should start showing up today.

That it does. I will just have to keep checking in on this thread to see in hand pics, which should start showing up today.

I'm sure they'll be some pictures up today. Check back around 10:30-11 AM Pacific time and I'm sure bigsliva or I will have some posted by then. The next time I post in this thread will be because I have pictures to post.

Last edited:

I'm sure they'll be some pictures up today. Check back around 10:30-11 AM Pacific time and I'm sure bigsliva or I will have some posted by then. The next time I post in this thread will be because I have pictures to post.

:impatient:

I got work to do!!
Where are the pics!

:wave

Ok while we are waiting on Irons amazing pics...

Lets not forget why this statue is so popular!

DSC03250.jpg

:lecture

Awesome did not know that! Thanks Barb
My pleasure, brother. :)
It's gonna be a good Friday! Really looking forward to this and the Predator LSB :rock:rock:rock
I skipped the Predator LSB, but I'm really looking forward to some in hand pics! :rock
Sweet! Tick tick tick... :impatient:

Back