Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

Depends on when you got on the waitlist. Everyone said Cyclops would be a hard convert but there were people who got on the waitlist months after he was sold out and still converted. Don't forget that the edition size is 750 compared with 500 for Cyclops.

Yeah they converted but it wasn't that many that converted. I think that Rogue is going to do a lot better than Cyke on its initial release. Think that a lot of collector's are keeping their order for her because of her being HOT when she comes out.

Glad you approve, Snoops. I was also going to change the lettering in the pic so it said "ba-dum-tush" due to all the booty talk. :lol Thankfully, I thought better of it; I think I dragged this thread through the mud enough with that original post of mine. :lol :rotfl

Glad you approve, Snoops. I was also going to change the lettering in the pic so it said "ba-dum-tush" due to all the booty talk. :lol Thankfully, I thought better of it; I think I dragged this thread through the mud enough with that original post of mine. :lol :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

We could use a little more mud!

got on the waitlist yesterday
laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

Good one, Rav!!!

first week there should be converts. its possible.

my friend got on the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. I think he has a good shot.

Cyclops is completely sold out. I heard someone's Spiderman Comiquette converted recently.. you never know.

first week there should be converts. its possible.

my friend got on the waitlist about 3 weeks ago. I think he has a good shot.

Cyclops is completely sold out. I heard someone's Spiderman Comiquette converted recently.. you never know.

Glad I just bought the cyclops pf ex from a member

Back