Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

Thats what im doing sticking to Xmen and core Characters. Would love to get all the marvel Pfs but no room. I started collecting figures Marvel, DC, Joes, MOTU. But last few years started with bowen, now sideshow rocks. What to do????:dunno

I have the big 4, will have all 4 TMNT, the spidey trilogy. and now all the 1/4 scale xmen. I'll be done after that

Agree. Why does it take so long to announce key characters and then even longer to actually take them to market. Wolverine was on PPO in November of 2009!! It has been 8 months. I could build two houses in that amount of time. A 17 inch statue should not take 8 months to produce. I know I am gripping, but it takes away from the purchase experience waiting 8 months for something to arrive. Ok, done complaining.:)

I think they have such a long time between pre-order and shipment to give people time to save up. Personally I like the long lead time, I wouldn't have alot of the stuff I have if it weren't for that.

It seems based on the marvel panel video that the creative director is taking things in a new "themed" direction. Meaning they will focus on one group/team/genre instead of a random assortment of unrelated characters. That definitely seems to be true with Wolverine, gambit, Rogue, cyclops and rumored PF colossus. So maybe we will see Jean Grey/Phoenix sooner rather then later??

I'm also hoping for PFs of storm, prof. X, Kitty pride, nightcrawler and most importantly...BEAST!!

Someone posted an Ask Sideshow post where they said Beast is coming or in the works or something. I'm pretty sure Prof. X was in that list as well.

did someone go to the panel today? I want to ask if they were to make a Jean Grey/Phoenix comiquette and premium format, what costumes for the quette and which costume for the pf?

They're taking FOREVER to release the first and most important x-gal.

I think they have such a long time between pre-order and shipment to give people time to save up. Personally I like the long lead time, I wouldn't have alot of the stuff I have if it weren't for that.

Someone posted an Ask Sideshow post where they said Beast is coming or in the works or something. I'm pretty sure Prof. X was in that list as well.

The long lead time is great....but I think I would prefer a shorter lead time and a bigger gap between each piece. As it stands now, they preview/pre-sell about 10 statues and they ALL come out at the same time!

As for Beast and Prof. X., I believe you are right and Im super excited for both. Hopefully they will be good.

:lol That's true, it sucks when a bunch of stuff hits all at the same time. So far I've been pretty lucky with that.

did someone go to the panel today? I want to ask if they were to make a Jean Grey/Phoenix comiquette and premium format, what costumes for the quette and which costume for the pf?

They're taking FOREVER to release the first and most important x-gal.
I was at the panel but they only had enough time to answer 4-5 questions and there was a long line of people waiting to ask. There was a Halo panel after the Sideshow panel, so the room was packed to the brim.

Here is what I remember of the questions asked:
  1. What is your "grail" property? Clint Eastwood westerns or Bladerunner
  2. What was the most difficult piece you have had to make? Optimus Prime
  3. Will the statue be based off Mass Effect 1 or 2? Mass Effect 2
  4. What is the future of the Indiana Jones 12" line? Alot is in the works including several characters from Temple of Doom.

I was at the panel but they only had enough time to answer 4-5 questions and there was a long line of people waiting to ask. There was a Halo panel after the Sideshow panel, so the room was packed to the brim.

4. What is the future of the Indiana Jones 12" line? Alot is in the works including several characters from Temple of Doom.

Those are the lamest questions I've ever heard! (Indy question is fine).

Here is a list of questions those braniacs might want to ask next year:

"I'm having trouble logging onto my account...could you walk me through it?"

"If Hulk PF was alive and could get into a fight with the T-rex from the Dinasauria line (who we are assuming is also alive) who would win?"

"If my delivery truck left California going 40 miles an hour, and I started driving towards the truck at 60 miles an hour where would we meet?"

"What time of year will the next round of Spooktacular take place?"

:slap

Those are the lamest questions I've ever heard! (Indy question is fine).

Here is a list of questions those braniacs might want to ask next year:

"I'm having trouble logging onto my account...could you walk me through it?"

"If Hulk PF was alive and could get into a fight with the T-rex from the Dinasauria line (who we are assuming is also alive) who would win?"

"If my delivery truck left California going 40 miles an hour, and I started driving towards the truck at 60 miles an hour where would we meet?"

"What time of year will the next round of Spooktacular take place?"

:slap

:goodpost::lol:lol:lol

RoguePF2.jpg

Here is what I remember of the questions asked:

Thanks for the reply. Those questions are so meh.:slap

Back