Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

With the high price tag + shipping + CA sales tax I want absolute F'N perfection and I want what was advertised. Do not lock me with an NRD and then surprise me with a different product.

i'm interested to hear how the complaint phone calls go. be sure to post how the conversation goes and what sideshow offers as a result of this absolute lack of QC and uninformed sculpt change

Having to repaint a $300 piece is ____ing ridiculous.

If this is the ____ Sideshow is gonna ship out, they should put the pics up on the product page, then we could at least save ourselves the trouble of ordering.

Oh trust me, I completely agree with you. If I didn't know how to paint, I definitely wouldn't pay someone else to do it (couldn't afford to really), I'm just saying for people who say they're willing to pay extra, they do have that option.

I saw the prototype in person and this has been one of my most anticipated statues to date so seeing this and the SF thread has been really disappointing.

Last edited:

I don't care who hates me for saying this for the 50th time, but now that I have her in hand, that ass is a huge let down. And yeah, those face paints are pretty dang horrendous too. They should have just made these into kits, included paints and brushes, and let us paint them ourselves. I think a decent majority of us could have done MUCH better. Bad bad bad.

:exactly: I feel the same way. Even if the face comes out good on mine, I would feel let down too! Part of my desire is to collect stylized and fun creations. When I was at SDCC i was extremely excited and now I feel a little manipulated because someone clearly made a decision to alter the customer product. Im getting second best. Even now when I look at the in hand pics it looks masculine. Its anatomically too small. Why would SS do that to us. Is this a disney decision, a marvel decision or china factory decision. What happens to psylocke, will she be flat!

Here are some of my pics. Just got her in today. I'll let you guys decide.... how it turned out...

IMG_1519.jpg
IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg
IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg
IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg
IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg
IMG_1528.jpg

I'm happy wth this piece. The proto did look better at SDCC, especially the a$$. I do see the lazy eye on both portraits but its only noticeable when you're looking at it a few inches away. Regardless, I'm keeping her.

Rogue is a wrap and now the wait for Vampi....

Not bad Rome, i would keep her too considering some of the other pics. Hope mine looks as good, find out in a few hours.

the qc department should be sacked...even if the department is just one guy with bad eye sight...heads must role

Who's with me!

angry%20mob.bmp

Here are some of my pics. Just got her in today. I'll let you guys decide.... how it turned out...

IMG_1519.jpg
IMG_1530.jpg

I'm happy wth this piece. The proto did look better at SDCC, especially the a$$. I do see the lazy eye on both portraits but its only noticeable when you're looking at it a few inches away. Regardless, I'm keeping her.

Rogue is a wrap and now the wait for Vampi....

I think your's is the best i've seen. Both heads look pretty good. I will be praying for eyes that look like your's. Congrats!

Back