Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

What about this giraffe neck:

Rogue_07.jpg

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

What about this giraffe neck:

Rogue_07.jpg

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

As I pointed out there are definitely problems with this sculpt's proportions and aesthetics..The head is almost as big as the torso, the neck is too long and the deformed "t-rex" arms make her look like she's stricken with some type of disease, etc......To be fair, I don't think this piece was meant to ever be displayed without her jacket (which hides most of her flaws)

Pics! Pics!
Hope all goes well... :pray:

Crack (so to speak) her open. What's the verdict, brother?

I'm going to try and take pics now but they're going to be super quick shots.

No wandering eyes on my EX head while the reg slightly has it. Thing is, it's only noticeable upon very close inspection. I think you guys should give this a chance in hand. I didn't feel disappointed upon seeing her at all.

No wandering eyes on my EX head while the reg slightly has it. Thing is, it's only noticeable upon very close inspection. I think you guys should give this a chance in hand. I didn't feel disappointed upon seeing her at all.
Great news, Raiki. Thanks for the hope. I am hoping that mine shows up sooner than later.

PS: CONGRATS!!! :rock

Monday and I am not looking forward to it anymore. :monkey2

Yours?

I'm on flexpay & was planning on just paying it right now instead of waiting for Oct. 25 but with these current in hand photos I'm not that sure... :monkey1

At least the same flaws aren't as consistent with the pieces, that's the only good thing I'm seeing with Rogue.

That's good to know. Lessens the worries I guess...

Back