Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

roguePF_01.jpg

All other Rogue statues are fugly except this Sideshow piece. I remember the Toy Biz action figures for Rogue. For whatever reason this character has never translated well in toy form til now.

This is the epitomy of Rogue.

Sooooooooooooooo, anyones CC having trouble with this purchase??:monkey3:monkey1

Looks like you have no luck here either, as it looks like the CC transaction is going to go smoothly this time around. Then the same can't be said for what happen to me during the Skaar EX. ordering process...:mad:

Hey IL so you will get this beauty tomorrow? Looking forward to see your pics.

Yessir!!! If SSC ships today then you're right I'm gonna have this in hand tomorrow...:dance

Nice bro, I am sure you will take great pictures of her with the rest of the crew, cyclops, Wolvie and Gambit of course. Looking forward to see a group pics. I won't get mine until thursday if they ship today.

Beautiful Rogue today you will dig into our pockets for our cash and its well worth it. Congrats to all the collectors who will have this EX PF in their homes in the next days!

Lara PF Ex ordered on day 1. I'm still on the fence for Madame Hydra. I think the price & scale is deterring me from buying it. :eek:

Bro, you need Hydra for your lady collection..what about Vamp PF ?

Back