• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Retro Spider-Man and Doom Ex. PF for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is one of Sideshow's biggest pieces, so the price isn't for lightweights. I live in British Columbia, Canada, so shipping to the States will not be cheap either, as I would be using either UPS or FedEx. That's up to the buyer, if there is one. Serious inquiries only, please. Also, shipping is limited to Canada and the States. My eBay ID is sweetbabala, if you would care to check my history there. Questions can be by PM here or my home address, [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Ryan

First up is the very rare Retro Spider-Man, number 61 of 75 produced. The statue is in just like new condition, complete with both boxes. Has been displayed for a period of time. Asking price is 1600.00 USD plus shipping and 3% for Paypal.
DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1554.jpg

DSCN1562.jpg

Last edited:
For that amount of money we need references plus 61 posts.

Well, let's see, I have ten years as a seller/buyer on eBay with 100% feedback rating, which was why I offered to have anyone check my history. I have also sold several statues to Amir, done two trade deals with Ryan Gabriel, bought from Nash, Nightcreeper, and a couple of others I can't remember off the top of my head.

If, after that, you decide you are not comfortable dealing with me, assuming you are legitimately interested, so be it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Not trying to derail your thread, but please do yourself a favor and if you sell/ship, put those shippers inside another sturdier box. ~$2000 pieces not meant to ship in worn out shippers. Also, be sure to tape that styrofoam, especially on Spidey.

Good luck.

Ryan is an awesome guy to deal with, good communication and very reasonable to deal with. Buy with confidence fellow freaks.

Back