SS Freaks + Statue Forum - Dual Citizenship is well worth it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
I'm curious as why this seems to be the new home to so many? Is it cause they talk about so many different companies? It looks like a neat place though plus other people there to talk about SS with so that's why I joined.

I like it as a second home, because the wealth of information on so many
different product lines - Bowen, Attakus, Dark Horse, Hard Hero, Kotobukiya,
and many more that I'd not heard of before.

That, plus the sculping and painting information which are amazing to me.
The examples of the work being done are totally amazing. Private commissioned
sculptures and paintjobs for kits, that rival the mass-produced items available.

Just a broader view of what is out there, and it is a great companion to this board.
*geek observation* Like the Two Towers perhaps - SSF & StatueForum? :cool:

JS :wave

jlcmsu said:
I'm curious as why this seems to be the new home to so many? Is it cause they talk about so many different companies? It looks like a neat place though plus other people there to talk about SS with so that's why I joined.

Statue Forum is my "home base" simply because like Gruson and JS, I collect many different lines from many different companies. There is no discussion here of other products (which is perfectly fine as this is a Sideshow forum after all).

My tastes in products have expanded vastly since I joined there. I now am much more discriminating in what I purchase and only will accept the highest quality products.

Back