• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Fantastic Four Dio EX, AH! Emma Frost White Queen Comiquette EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooMooEgg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Clearing off the shelves to pay some bills =( Feel free to PM me with any questions.

First is a SS Fantastic Four dio, exclusive version with the switch out phasing Invisible Woman. SOLD

img1029l.jpg

Next is a AH! Emma Frost comiquette, exclusive version with concept art print. Now, it's not perfect, mind you: There are a few defects with it. First, there's a small chip in the paint by the base where the peg enters. It basically happened the first time I was inserting the statue. Not visible at all since Emma's foot covers it up. Second, there's a bit of a forward and sideways lean, as visible in the pics. It's been like that since I got it, and didn't return it because I didn't know about Sideshow's exchange policy (this was one of my first purchases from them).

I'm looking for $375 shipped.

img1032ew.jpg

img1033xx.jpg

img1031zu.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, the FF Dio is sold. Bump with a price drop for the Emma comiquette.

Back