1/6 SS ESB/ROTJ VADER: POLL: Did yours arrive damaged or have QC issues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your Vader arrive in tip top Sith condition?

• Total voters
I've had my second replacement Vader head for weeks now and I haven't even looked at it yet. Shipped to a US address, Sideshow took care of shipping both times. The first time to an old address so I never got the package.

I bought the next-to-last Vader from BBTS; sadly, his belt and chest lights didn't work, even after switching out batteries, so I had to return him for credit (now sold out). I bought another from SSC, keeping my finger crossed ...

I guess it was bound to happen. I got my dealer to check the figure before shipping and they did and everything was perfect and lights worked. I even got pictures beforehand, but the loose dome which I guess was the one thing they didn't check was stuck in the clear plastic tray. The only way I can describe it is that it had welded with the clear plastic. If any of you are fishing types it's almost exactly like if you have a tackle box of low quality and you put your rubber jigs in the trays and after a while when the rubber and plastic becomes one you'll have a huge plastic/rubber tackle with hooks sticking out all over the place. There is even a piece from the dome that still attached to the plastic tray and lots of flat spots on the dome.

Vader.jpg

I guess it was bound to happen. I got my dealer to check the figure before shipping and they did and everything was perfect and lights worked. I even got pictures beforehand, but the loose dome which I guess was the one thing they didn't check was stuck in the clear plastic tray. The only way I can describe it is that it had welded with the clear plastic. If any of you are fishing types it's almost exactly like if you have a tackle box of low quality and you put your rubber jigs in the trays and after a while when the rubber and plastic becomes one you'll have a huge plastic/rubber tackle with hooks sticking out all over the place. There is even a piece from the dome that still attached to the plastic tray and lots of flat spots on the dome.

View attachment 112202

Wow that really Sucks, my dome was loose too but thankfully everything was ok with it. Infact I've no missing tusks the cape is fine and everything works. Guess I got lucky.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back