SS EPII Obi Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They superimposed his head on Shaw's body. Can't believe Lucas would go through all that effort while he could have just filmed Hayden full body with his actual outfit and it probably would have looked much better.
The only reason I can think for that would be that his ROTS outfit would have been too dark.

Although it seems that if he was wearing his cloak it wouldn't look bad. For that matter, they could gave gone with the somewhat lighter AOTC outfit but a regular Jedi cloak. I say this will full knowledge of the heads that would explode to see ROTS Anakin (hair) in AOTC clothing.

What would have been cool would be when Anakin appears, have him raise his hands slightly in amazement, showing us that they're no longer bionic, showing us the extent of his transformation.

ForceGhosts.JPG

Man Marc, been a while since ya busted out those pictures.

:rock :rock :rock

I t was a shoddy job on Lucas' part but I hope he keeps Hayden in there at the end and does it right (and I prefer Hayden to be wearing the OT Jedi clothes anyway).

Same here. I think it's actually worse than that horrendous Jabba appearing in ANH. :sick:monkey4:horror:google:yuck

For me nothing is more offensive in the Special Editions than Greedo Shooting First. Ugh. :rolleyes:

What sucks is that if we ever get a Ghost Anakin done for the OT it'll probably be only Hayden due to the LFL directives when SSC could make a killing putting him on the Pro and including a separate Sebastian Shaw head for the body...

The only way I see us ever getting a Spirit of Anakin Skywalker is as a con Exclusive where it's neat for folks but not a big deal for the broad range of collectors, and even then it's a long shot. In SSC's format, it's trick to convey the spirit quality, so really it becomes Anakin in alternate garbs. I admire what pix did with his custom, but for me the big draw of Jedi spirit pieces is the sense that they're spirits. Maybe SSC might do a dio with translucent figures, that'd be cool.

They did make a clear body for their Invisible Man 1/6 figure... so anything is possible, but I'd guess this one is pretty unlikely :lol

I really wouldn't mind if they did a translucent plastic kind of thing were you could see the color tones but the whole thing would be layered plastic, no fabric whatsoever. Just layered plastics to give the appearance of it. Even then I don't think we'd get a Shaw head anytime at all...and hey:

picture.php

Who wants a crusty old Shaw head anyway. Way to bring down the mighty Vader, just some pasty old white guy.

For me nothing is more offensive in the Special Editions than Greedo Shooting First. Ugh. :rolleyes:

I dunno, there were 13 words in TESB that replaced one of the saga's most powerful lines:

"Commander call up to my starship and tell them to await my arrival."

Who cares who shot first. Really, everyone goes on about that one stupid thing and really, how much did it alter the film?

What was the original dialogue? :dunno

Something to the effect of "Bring my shuttle." It was very strongly spoken, like get my ^^^^ing ship now ^^^^^ instead of the new dialogue which like ok, just let get my ship and let the star destroyer know I'm coming.

Back