Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. It's awesome!! I love Conan and this statue is great.

Even with the problem of trying to figure out the best way to display, which is probably in the center of a room on a pedestal, it is a great buy.

There is really not a bad angle to display this thing. Great sculpt Troy!

yzubunyd.jpg
asahe7e2.jpg
5ybaguje.jpg

Got mine today. It's awesome!! I love Conan and this statue is great.

Even with the problem of trying to figure out the best way to display, which is probably in the center of a room on a pedestal, it is a great buy.

There is really not a bad angle to display this thing. Great sculpt Troy!

Best photos yet!

Got mine today too, but I smashed my elbow right before it arrived. Probably have to wait a bit to wrestle this monster out of the packaging :(

Black is def more accurate. I wonder why the black is the EX odd. The whitelooks like the abominable snowman. If it wasn't obviously an ape the white wouldn't be such an odd choice.

The ex will sell out one of these days and I know will be more valuable than the white...I however like the white look better and will order it next year sometime I think...I do not see the white selling out too soon...I might even repaint (touch up slightly) and place snow on the ground

More accurate to what? Conan fights many apes. Most are grey.

I only remember him fighting two, the Vilayet Grey Ape in Iron Shadows in the Moon and the Haunter of the pits in Conan the Conqueror. I think that was a Vilayet Grey Ape also?

Back