SS Boba Fett Bronze Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this is the correct answer or not... but I'll give it a shot. A while back Sideshow mentioned something about the bronze Fett being on low quantity alert (< 10 available).

I recall reading somewhere that only numbers 31-40 were still available, because numbers 40+ were sold/allocated to dealers.

I don't remember where I read that, and I certainly don't recall that it was an official statement. But given that #70 is for sale on ebay by what appears to be a dealer, it is certainly a possibility.

Congratulations on a wonderful addition to your collection. The Boba Fett is simply amazing, and I don't have adequete words to describe how great the figure looks. Your photography is fantastic as well!

Sorry to hijack your thread...

However, I just have one question about this piece which has piqued my interest. There seems to be one available on ebay for less than what the retail should be for its edition number which apparently is #70. I'm just wondering how that edition number is already out there when the preorder page on Sideshow still shows the range of 31-40 as the current selling phase.

If any of you can shed light on this, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

:D

Well that bit of information does clear things up and makes sense too. So thank you for that. Not that I'm in the market for one! The bronze Boba Fett is a thing of beauty, but definately out of my reach.

Back