Statue SS Aliens: Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which onE do u prefer B!G chap Maquette oR th!s one

This is a pose that suits the warrior.

A lot of people don't like the Big Chap statue because of the pose, i personally like it.

Its down to personal preference at the end of the day.

Also why the hell do you type stuff out like that? :cuckoo:

Some people might be getting confused with the different Alien statues that are coming out soon.

Alien 'Big Chap' Maquette ~ 1/4 scale, 28" tall (according to SS site), Standing Nosferatu pose . $799.99

Alien 'Big Chap' Polystone statue ~ Scale?, 18" tall, crouching pose. $249.99

Alien 'Warrior' Polystone Staute ~ scale?, Silver Surfer pose. Price?

Please, don't get confused with Alien 'Maquettes' (usually 1/4 sacle. $800+) and Alien 'Polystone Statues'. (usually a smaller scale like 1/5 or 1/6 $250+)

Hope this helps out some members new to SS statues and collectables. ;)

Some people might be getting confused with the different Alien statues that are coming out soon.

Alien 'Big Chap' Maquette ~ 1/4 scale, 28" tall (according to SS site), Standing Nosferatu pose . $799.99

Alien 'Big Chap' Polystone statue ~ Scale?, 18" tall, crouching pose. $249.99

Alien 'Warrior' Polystone Staute ~ scale?, Silver Surfer pose. Price?

Please, don't get confused with Alien 'Maquettes' (usually 1/4 sacle. $800+) and Alien 'Polystone Statues'. (usually a smaller scale like 1/5 or 1/6 $250+)

Hope this helps out some members new to SS statues and collectables. ;)

Yeah I know that's why I said what I said. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Yeah I know that's why I said what I said. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

My comment wasn't actually directed towards you but, towards some other posts I've read that are comparing totally different Alien statues that aren't even in the same scale or the same character for that matter.

How can you ask which one is better when they're not even the same Alien? IE: comparing a 1/4 Big Chap maquette to a 1/5 (or less) Warrior statue? They don't even look the same?

Personally, when I'm looking for a particular character, I'm going to compare different statues of the same character. Doing otherwise would be like, looking for a 'Dog' Alien and end up buying an Alien 'queen' instead or looking for a Joker figure and end up buying Batman b/c he looks cooler. Comparing totally different statues doesn't make sense to me.

Bottom line: If you want 'Big Chap', compare all the 'Big Chaps' that's out there and buy a 'Big Chap' .. not a 'Warrior'!! :lol

Just my 2 cents :peace

My comment wasn't actually directed towards you but, towards some other posts I've read that are comparing totally different Alien statues that aren't even in the same scale or the same character for that matter.

How can you ask which one is better when they're not even the same Alien? IE: comparing a 1/4 Big Chap maquette to a 1/5 (or less) Warrior statue? They don't even look the same?

Personally, when I'm looking for a particular character, I'm going to compare different statues of the same character. Doing otherwise would be like, looking for a 'Dog' Alien and end up buying an Alien 'queen' instead or looking for a Joker figure and end up buying Batman b/c he looks cooler. Comparing totally different statues doesn't make sense to me.

Bottom line: If you want 'Big Chap', compare all the 'Big Chaps' that's out there and buy a 'Big Chap' .. not a 'Warrior'!! :lol

Just my 2 cents :peace

I agree.
Reason I chose Warrior over Big Chap is I do not like the pose on the big chap. I prefer the Big Chap Maquette but thats out of me price range. So those are the only 2 new statues of the big chap.

Last edited:
To be honest i don't know why people are comparing $800 statues to $300 ones too, when i replied to DHAVAL i was talking about the Big Chap statue, i didn't even realize he said maquette because thats a stupid comparison.

No point comparing a 1/6 $300 statue to a 1/4 $800 statue.

And i agree with you shouldn't compare a Big Chap Statue with a Warrior statue, it's like saying shall i buy Spider-man or Iron man in my mind.

1/6 scale not 1/5. Dont get fooled by Sideshow's marketing department.

True. Some SS scales are pretty inaccurate. I personally don't mind when the statues come out bigger than advertised though, like my Alien 3 Dog Maqutte for example. It was advertised at being 1/4 scale but, compared to my 1/4 Queen bust and 1/4 Warrior Maquette, you can clearly see that it is 1/3 scale and not 1/4 as advertised.

It's when the statues come out smaller than the advertised scale, that's when it really sucks IMO.

To be honest i don't know why people are comparing $800 statues to $300 ones too, when i replied to DHAVAL i was talking about the Big Chap statue, i didn't even realize he said maquette because thats a stupid comparison.

And i agree with you shouldn't compare a Big Chap Statue with a Warrior statue, it's like saying shall i buy Spider-man or Iron man in my mind.

:exactly: .. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I agree.
Reason I chose Warrior over Big Chap is I do not like the pose on the big chap. I prefer the Big Chap Maquette but thats out of me price range. So those are the only 2 new statues of the big chap.

see even !n this quote u mentioned 2 big chaps which big chap pose u dont like statue one?? do u liked maquette but its out of range..........

! just want your opinion on that i agree ! cannot compare maquette n statue..............so do u like big chap maquette??....! personally liked !t n ! m GettinG !t

see even !n this quote u mentioned 2 big chaps which big chap pose u dont like statue one?? do u liked maquette but its out of range..........

He means that he chose the Warrior statue over the Big Chap statue because he doesn't like the pose on the Big Chap statue. He does, however, like the pose of the Big Chap maquette, but it's out of his price range.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

He means that he chose the Warrior statue over the Big Chap statue because he doesn't like the pose on the Big Chap statue. He does, however, like the pose of the Big Chap maquette, but it's out of his price range.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Exactly :slap
Thanks for the translation! :lol

To the other guys, I compared the Big chap to Warrior (statue) because like I said I do not like the pose on the Big Chap and the only alternative is the maquette which I cant afford. So I skip the Big Chap for now and want to get the Warrior. :yess:

Hmmmm...really not liking the base. Combined with the Silver Surfer pose Silent Surfer mentioned earlier, it almost resembles a surf board or a wave. Would've preffered a more symmetrical base.

SSC just released more pictures and info.
It will come with facehugger ex and priced at $239.99.
Not a bad price as I thought it would be closer to $259.99.
$24 deposit too.

Now I need to see how much UK sellers are selling for.

Back