Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay just a quick thanks to SS, SSF and all you guys and gals here. I thoroughly enjoyed my first Spook. It has been great fun following this thread and the other one.

Great generosity from so many people. Can't wait for next year :clap :mummy:ghost

3 years a Freak, but your first Spook?!?! Glad you participated this year. I'm assuming you're an Aussie, which probably makes things a bit weird time-wise. Happy Halloween to you! Oh wait, do you celebrate that there? :dunno

Chicky,

Talked it over with the wife. She said you could borrow my soul for a Predator sixth scale figure. That way she could save money on our upcoming anniversary. However, she asks you return it by the weekend so I can take her out to dinner.

3 years a Freak, but your first Spook?!?! Glad you participated this year. I'm assuming you're an Aussie, which probably makes things a bit weird time-wise. Happy Halloween to you! Oh wait, do you celebrate that there? :dunno

Hahaha cheers dude!! and happy halloween to you and everyone else aswell. Yeah man I know pretty average of me but I was out of the game for a few years there.

Time wise yeah it's weird but I have just been catching up during work shhhhhhhhh

We do now celebrate it since we imported it from you guys. I don't personally since I never did as a child but plenty of kids come around trick or treating these days. It still doesn't look half as rad as the pics I see from you guys. It's just another excuse for a Beer and BBQ I think and I'm down with that :lol

Wow! Just got word I won the Haiku contest. Not sure what the prize will but Susan will let me know tomorrow morning.

Back