Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotten 1075 since it started. Seemed like Monday there were quite a few higher value ones..today a couple of hundred points, one was 25.

Ya I kind of wonder if they underestimated the number of these that were going to be claimed and decided to back off some.

She has been working hard trying to keep up with the site, FB, Twitter, etc so I say she deserves a little time to relax and eat.

:impatient: Is she back yet...lol

Ya I kind of wonder if they underestimated the number of these that were going to be claimed and decided to back off some.

I think if people use the codes and buy with them then Sideshow will be happy. I imagine there are a lot of pieces they would like to move so this is an incentive. I can't stomach spending $679 on the Supes bust but if I earn enough points to knock $100 off then I would be down to buy or at least get a new PF. It's a win for everybody and I think they will give good codes for new people to spook that have yet to discover the meaning of the points.

Hey there,,Where are the codes posted,,I have 300 thanks to you all..But where are the codes being posted

I just make sure I'm logged in to my account, then click on the "What's New" page, and a floating code appears in the upper right corner for a short while. Click on it, and it takes you to the main Spooktacular page and fills in the code for you in the Promo Word space. Click on Check Word, then Save Rewards, and you're done.

That would be my guess. I got 975 so far this Spook and now I have 4495 total with 350 pending for the Mythos Vader. Come on Sideshow.. daddy needs a few more 200's. :)

Still waiting to win a Slaycation kit? If so there are 2 hidden items in the image below, be the first post one of them and win! :lol

myerIDt_zps20a9c34c.jpg~original

Visitor Name: Mort / Requesting Access to: Patient 1031 (Myers, Michael) / Visitation Request: DENIED - Patient prohibited from receving visitors - Dr. Loommis

Visitor Name: Mort / Requesting Access to: Patient 1031 (Myers, Michael) / Visitation Request: DENIED - Patient prohibited from receving visitors - Dr. Loommis

I'm trying to do a bunch of updates on a clients server right now but keep getting distracted checking all the social media pages and here. I think I have an addiction.

I see this one is a real thorn in your side, but don't give up yet or you'll curse yourself for not getting it...

Back