Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first 10 people to e-mail the Mistress of the Web will receive an awesome Sideshow Collectibles Care Kit! It's new and swanky and will help snazz up your collectibles! We’ll pick up the shipping but you have to give us at least 2 weeks to ship it. (Hey its spooktacular-we are busy!)

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Care Kits
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name.
Contest posted: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:15 PT
Contest closes and email by: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:45 pm PT Don’t bother emailing after that.

Sent!!!:yess:

It's sad, I sent the twitter a video of me waking up and scaring/annoying my fiancé by yelling "Spooktacular!" And I didn't even get a reply lol. Pissed her off and got cursed at and smacked for nothing!

Sent mine too,... but damn my slow texting sausage hands:horror

:rotfl

Great contests, great promo rewards codes that will go towards something black, that sticks to walls but can be caused problems when playing in the sand-box:wink1:

The first 10 people to e-mail the Mistress of the Web will receive an awesome Sideshow Collectibles Care Kit! It's new and swanky and will help snazz up your collectibles! We’ll pick up the shipping but you have to give us at least 2 weeks to ship it. (Hey its spooktacular-we are busy!)

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: Care Kits
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name.
Contest posted: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:15 PT
Contest closes and email by: Tuesday, 10/29/2013 @ 1:45 pm PT Don’t bother emailing after that.

Message sent!

ack..i forgot my phone number..well..that sucks..lol
..err...i meant to say..i uh...um..dont have a phone..yea..that's it..no phone..sigh..living in the dark ages...yea..that's it..that's the ticket...(phew..that was close)
next time i leave the kids at school..lol

Back