Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicky

SSC VIP Goddess
Reaction score
Happy Spooktacular! Yes my lovies it is me!
And we are ramping up the fun for not one day but three!
Spooktacular is here and it’s our vow
To make you utterly useless at work
Starting now!

Follow our Twitter and Facebook feeds as we are giving away over 12K in prizes this time! Not counting the insanity I’m going to release in the forums. You better pay attention as my forum contests are time sensitive and will take some clever buddies to win prizes. Either that or just the ones that are quick with their emails!

My contests will have deadlines and submission rules, make sure you follow them all because there is NO SNIVELING ACCEPTED!

Let’s see who is ready and paying attention!

Time to Play! Answer the Mistress’ riddles with the name of the character/movie. If there is a discrepancy in the answer then the Mistress’ answers rule, so no sniveling!

Quote: I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.
Character who said it:
Movie:

Fine print:
* No sniveling- my rules ride!
* 1 winner will be picked from all correct answers submitted.
* Winners will be responsible for the ship cost of their prize(s). Any international winners will be responsible for any VAT, import fees, taxes, etc. that are assessed on their prize by their governments/shippers. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not play.
* No swapping prizes, see NO sniveling rule.
* No double entries- your forget to type crud down- your problem!
• One prize per winner. Don't get greedy, it’s not attractive.

Entry info:
[email protected]
Subject header: SW2
Provide: Name, Phone #, Shipping address, board name. Indicate whether you have a card on file and would like to use that for ship charges or if you need to be contacted for payment info if you win.
Contest posted: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 9:30am PT
Contest closes and email by: Monday, 10/28/2013 @ 10:30 PM PT. Don’t bother emailing after that.

Awesome! Thanks for the contest! This was a nice surprise to the day. I sadly thought Spook had left for good. Thanks for keeping it going . . . . . . although I will always miss the chat from Spooks past. :)

Thanks for making my plane trip more fun. Delta gouged $27 for wifi! Ouch! But for Spooktacular, totally worth it! :hi5:

Back