Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last twitter contest just gave away evil superman and halo. Indy on Horse over at midnight! Thanks everyone! Had a blast! Chicky OUT!

Thanks for making this year's Spook FANNNNNNNNTASTIC! It really was fun. Enjoyed the contests, the sassiness, the points, the sarcasm, and the generosity of Sideshow! SPOOKTACULAR IS BACK, BABY!!! I think I can speak for most when I say, WELL DONE!!! :hi5::clap:clap:clap

Guys it was good knowing all of you...going back to the g.i. Joe section u guys were cool had a blast. Bye

I had a blast this year everyone! Now I'm off to lurk around for a few months ;) Thank you to Chicky and Susan for all these awesome contests!

I made this profile just to say thank you to the whole Sideshow team for a fantastic Spooktacular. And a very special thanks for the free 1110 reward points you gave me over the past 3 days.

I only opened up a new account last week to pre-order the Alien Warrior Legendary Scale Bust & when I found out about reward points I figured it would take me about a year to have any in my account. How wrong I was :blissy

Well I don't think I got quite enough rewards to place an order just yet. I got about $60, which is AWESOME, but with several figures I have on order coming out late this year /early next year, I'm gonna wait a few months until I can get a completely free figure.

My points shall be held until I either get a better job or earn a lot more. The freedom granted by the points makes me want to get something big with them... Something like a Harley PF.

Overall, I would say Spook was a resounding success. The longer entry periods for FB and Twitter made it harder to win, but so much less stressful. I felt like I could go to the restroom or get food.

I enjoyed the Points greatly. They add more versatility while making more of us feel like winners.

While I do miss the official SSC chat, I also remember the anxiety of first come, first serve contests. I think... I think I might actually like this more relaxed atmosphere better. I never thought that would happen. Maybe I'm getting older.

All said, this is the best I've felt at the end of Spook since 2010. Excellent job Susan, Chicky and everyone else at SSC. I can't wait for next year!

Thanks for making this year's Spook FANNNNNNNNTASTIC! It really was fun. Enjoyed the contests, the sassiness, the points, the sarcasm, and the generosity of Sideshow! SPOOKTACULAR IS BACK, BABY!!! I think I can speak for most when I say, WELL DONE!!! :hi5::clap:clap:clap

What did you win bro ?

Looks like I missed all the final activities. Damn! But a Happy homestead is more important than sitting on the Internet hoping for a chance at a piece of something that may or may not fit in my collection. I think I chose wisely this time.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Well, counting the rewards points I already had, I ended up with an even 1000. This was my first time experiencing spooktacular, and it was pretty fun. Thank you, Sideshow, for the free money:wink1:

Well it was a great 3 days. Lost a lot of sleep but came away with:

$69.75 in points
Play Arts Poison Ivy Arkham City Action Figure from Twitter
Sideshow Care Kit from here (no idea what that is)

Now i need to decide if i should cancel my Mary Jane order and reorder with the points or use the points for General Grievous. Either way i'm a happy customer who will keep giving this company my money. Well done Sideshow :clap

Had a blast this year chatting with everyone here, twitter and Facebook. I have 1175 points to look at spending. So many choices to use it on, just need to get some money on the credit card so I can buy. Perhaps an early Christmas present for me :)

Had a wonderful Spooktacular this year! Had a blast in chat with the freaks, loved the forum comradare, loved the reward points promos! Great 3 days!

Thanks to Chicky and Susan for all the hard work.

Back