Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son has Aspergers, it's in the autism spectrum, but he is extremely high functioning. Change and lack of structure makes him very anxious. We we told this week, that due to lack of funds and lack of training, we have 2 choice with our day care.
1) pay someone to work one on one with him, because they can't, even though they are supposed to be able to.
2) pull him out within the next two weeks.
I've spent a good part of the day looking for alternatives and options on what to do, while teaching my class and trying to watch some spook through the twitter feed with my ipad sitting on my desk at lunch and recess.

Do you watch Parenthood?
One of my favorite shows---I only watch two shows a week
A character on there has Aspergers---never heard of it before this show

Here's the picture of our pumpkin project. I am trying to let her do most of it (unlike our leprechaun trap from kindergarten that thing was as complex as can be baited and everything).

Anybody know of a good glue to use? The whiskers fell off again :(

picture.php

My camera doesn't do it justice.

well, i go to work at 8am and I give shots to infants, toddlers, teens, adults until 5pm. But I give vaccine more to infants. Like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiO_Dvs6qk

All day kids are crying and parents crying because their kids are crying. I have to comfort the baby and parents. :1-1:

Now Im on my way to my second job. Take care of people in rehab like patients who just recently got amputated and stuff.

and this is what I have to go through when I vaccinate 4-5 > years old :monkey2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHio_PMeXWU

couple of kicks here and there but all good.

Winner Alert!

Titus (@c0smic_c0w) from NJ won a @starwars Sideshow Boba Fett mythos statue! Congrats!

A little late to this, thanks to work, but THANK YOU Chicky and everyone for the congrats! This makes my day/week/month/year! :)

Do you watch Parenthood?
One of my favorite shows---I only watch two shows a week
A character on there has Aspergers---never heard of it before this show

No, i'll have to look it up. He keeps me busy he's doing grade 4 and 5 math right now(he's in grd 2) and he keeps quizzing me on it. Tonight i had to skip count by 66 on the way home, i kept getting it wrong.

My daughter needs laptop for homework.
My chances of winning a Chicky prize are gone
talk to you later

If I do win---please text me---several freaks have my number

But please do not ALL text me

Is the begging/ sobbing contest still going on? I would love to stay and play but I promised the local orphanage I would stop by and hand stitch all the children new knickers and the local kennel still needs me to shave some cats for unknown reasons.

My son has Aspergers, it's in the autism spectrum, but he is extremely high functioning. Change and lack of structure makes him very anxious. We we told this week, that due to lack of funds and lack of training, we have 2 choice with our day care.
1) pay someone to work one on one with him, because they can't, even though they are supposed to be able to.
2) pull him out within the next two weeks.
I've spent a good part of the day looking for alternatives and options on what to do, while teaching my class and trying to watch some spook through the twitter feed with my ipad sitting on my desk at lunch and recess.

That sucks, my 13 yr old is an Aspie as well, we have been really lucky here in Alberta to have funding and help from several organizations the last couple years with him. Right now he is in a video game design course sponsored by an Autism Friendship Society here in Calgary. Hope you find a place that can help you out.

That sucks, my 13 yr old is an Aspie as well, we have been really lucky here in Alberta to have funding and help from several organizations the last couple years with him. Right now he is in a video game design course sponsored by an Autism Friendship Society here in Calgary. Hope you find a place that can help you out.

We're on a waiting list, but it's been six months now, we've been told maybe soon.

Back