Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEAL. PM me your info. We are modifying the thread name: Those who sold their soul to Chicky for 24 hours! Details will follow.

I have a soul to sell for a Hot Toys Snake Eyes. I'll be your minion for life. What do you say....master Chicky?

It would be my first Chicky prize in five years of trying!

I would do anything for Chicky for a Hot Toys Tony Stark or Iron Man but my soul will only be sold to save my family....especially since I have a feeling I'll be cashing it in to save my kitten, zoe. She's a sicky.

speaking of cats...our newest one(you saw pics the other day)..was a rescue cat..she was only a month old when we got her(3 months ago)...owner was gonna put the little down..so my sis in law works at the vets and called us to take her home..our other cat was a rescue too..but she was a lot older...she had just passed away in june or so....hence the other new cat ..lol

speaking of cats...our newest one(you saw pics the other day)..was a rescue cat..she was only a month old when we got her(3 months ago)...owner was gonna put the little down..so my sis in law works at the vets and called us to take her home..our other cat was a rescue too..but she was a lot older...she had just passed away in june or so....hence the other new cat ..lol

I have 2 cats both rescued, 2 dogs 1 was rescued and 2 kids, if someone wants to rescue them from me LOL

Since I finished The Goonies its time for something with a little more suspense in it...The Shining!!!!!!!!!!!:yess:

Well. I'd sell my soul for a HT Celtic Predator. If I'm gonna ACTUALLY beg for something specific, i'll do it once, and do it right. And i'm gonna admit it. I'm beggin. I missed this entire thread. I MISSED IT ALL!

michael-scott-no.gif

And no mo beggin afterwards.

But now, since I got that out of the way.....lets party this baby up!

tumblr_ldzolpp6SI1qdbfom.gif

Back