Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ICRUISE SPOOKTACULAR 2010 GIVEAWAY #3:

These giveaways are for members who have not won anything yet (not counting a Cosbaby or something else under $10). Since this is for regular board members, people who just joined the board today are not eligible. First person to post the correct answer (as determined by me) wins the prize. Shipping within the US is on me. Don't enter unless you actually want the prize.

Prize: Your choice of
1/4 Scale Crown of the King of the Dead
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id...ref=search0109

OR

Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2145&ref=search0109

Question: What did Jabba the Griffin say in the Family Guy episode "He's Too Sexy For His Fat"? (Spelling doesn't count as long as it's close.)

jabba_the_griffin.jpg

Alright everyone, I will be giving away the following to a loser after the winners are picked this week by Sideshow for the contests.

$100 GC has to be used by November 11th
The Starchild RAH
Ex Granov CHAINSAW (only if Something Sexy has won a SS Contest)

Thanks,

Alright everyone, I will be giving away the following to a loser after the winners are picked this week by Sideshow for the contests.

The Starchild RAH

Thanks,

nice :clap

The Starchild RAH

Thanks,

sideshow fans are the best

Well, I am sad to announce that I am officially a member of this illustrious club. Hopefully the losing streak at SS will end at a future event - Fantacular, SDCC, 2011 Spooktacular or some place else. The drought has gone on long enough. My hat is beginning to get old. Good luck to all in 2011. Spook 2010 was a great time. Enjoyed spending a week in chat with you all.

Well, Spook's over and I'm spent! I am so going on a sabbatical after all these!:thud:

SCAVENGERS, DISASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn icruise, I flew from Vegas to Orlando to finally be enlightened on the origin of "banweeweeount" and cannot play because I have already won. Great of you to do though!

The Starchild RAH

Thanks,

what is a Ex Granov CHAINSAW

and by the way a very nice think your doing.

The Starchild RAH

Thanks,

Really nice of you to do this Lance. Nice to see Freaks taking care of Freaks! :duff

Very cool---
I have a PT ermey that I will give away to a loser---I will let dust settle first

Please --If you have won LMK

Im off the list - won a 50 gc from Dusty as pity (got a pigpen vcd) and I won a FB contest for the Zombie name game for a Mr. White - tossed the rocks back in the yard to save them for next year

Back