Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, all of the contest winners are now posted for the Decoder, Pumpkin, and Costume contests. I know Lance won another contest, but I don't recognize the other names. Anyone get knocked off the Losers List?

CONTEST TIME!!!

Now that we HOPEFULLY lost a few people off of the Losers List, I am going to have my contest for the INDIANA JONES TEMPLE OF DOOM GENTLE GIANT MINI BUST! It is BRAND/NEW, never opened or displayed. Here is a link at EE to view it:
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=GE10652

The terms:
1) You must be on on the Losers List on page 1 of this thread.
2) You must not have won any contests during this Spooktacular OR the pre-Spook contests the Mistress did, EXCLUDING Cosbabies and catalogs, or gift cards under $50.
3) You must not have won any of the freebies during Spook, once again excluding the catalog.
4) You must not have won any of the FTF giveaways from other people, either in the chatroom, this thread, or the other Spooktacular threads.
5) I will pay shipping within the US. I will allow entries from overseas, however overseas entrants must pay shipping over $10 (I'll cover the first $10). I will mark it as a gift, so hopefully there are no taxes, but if there are, you would be responsible for those as well.

I think that's it. The contest itself is fairly simple, but there will be a slight advantage to anyone who spent time with me in chat. I have one question, and one question only, of where there are TWO VALID ANSWERS. The winner will be selected randomly from the correct entries I receive (via PM).

The question: There are TWO different licenses that I wish Sideshow would acquire. Sideshow currently carries NO products for either license, not even imports. They are both popular science fiction television shows, one of which is still in production, and one which is no longer produced. BOTH of them have aired on the Sci-Fi Channel at some point. Send me the name of ONE of those shows. One of these is fairly easy to guess, so even if you didn't hear me talk about it, you should get it. I just want ONE answer per entry, even though there are two possible correct answers. Anyone who sends two answers will be disqualified if either answer is wrong, so you are better off sending ONE answer.

The contest ends at 8:00pm CST on Saturday, November 6. I want to get at least 5 entries, or I may scrap the contest and give it away at a different time, perhaps in the monthly chat. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
fury--I think I see my name on one of those
Kenbenobi---great contest
Less then 4 hours until I post the winners of the PT Emrey/Vlad mousepad and the Alien VCD contests.

Hey UTtoyfan I got the Alien gift card today... thank you so much. The collection is now up to 19. :)

and the freaks for freaks campaign just keeps going & going & going...............
bunny.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

CONTEST TIME!!!

Now that we HOPEFULLY lost a few people off of the Losers List, I am going to have my contest for the INDIANA JONES TEMPLE OF DOOM GENTLE GIANT MINI BUST! It is BRAND/NEW, never opened or displayed. Here is a link at EE to view it:
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=GE10652

The terms:
1) You must be on on the Losers List on page 1 of this thread.
2) You must not have won any contests during this Spooktacular OR the pre-Spook contests the Mistress did, EXCLUDING Cosbabies and catalogs, or gift cards under $50.
3) You must not have won any of the freebies during Spook, once again excluding the catalog.
4) You must not have won any of the FTF giveaways from other people, either in the chatroom, this thread, or the other Spooktacular threads.
5) I will pay shipping within the US. I will allow entries from overseas, however overseas entrants must pay shipping over $10 (I'll cover the first $10). I will mark it as a gift, so hopefully there are no taxes, but if there are, you would be responsible for those as well.

I think that's it. The contest itself is fairly simple, but there will be a slight advantage to anyone who spent time with me in chat. I have one question, and one question only, of where there are TWO VALID ANSWERS. The winner will be selected randomly from the correct entries I receive (via PM).

The question: There are TWO different licenses that I wish Sideshow would acquire. They are both popular science fiction television shows, one of which is still in production, and one which is no longer produced. BOTH of them have aired on the Sci-Fi Channel at some point. Send me the name of ONE of those shows. One of these is fairly easy to guess, so even if you didn't hear me talk about it, you should get it. I just want ONE answer per entry, even though there are two possible correct answers. Anyone who sends two answers will be disqualified if either answer is wrong, so you are better off sending ONE answer.

The contest ends at 8:00pm CST on Saturday, November 6, so there are 51 hours to enter! GOOD LUCK!

And the generosity continues! :hi5:

I would join Avfin, but already have the Alien VCD (both of them). I'd take a third, but better someone who doesn't have any can appreciate it.

I'm going to walk my pups, eat some dinner, relax, and then have my drawing, maybe 2-3 hours from now.

Last chance to enter the 12" Ash (Peril Unlimited) zombie.

Only 8 people entered so far.

1 mistresskaye
2 Buttmunch
3 brokenmusicbox
4 darth implusive
5 Mr Thrifty
6 Desilu
7 RoboDad
8 The Boot

Both names have been pulled by my wife from a hat on folded pieces of paper.

THE WINNER OF THE PT ERMEY AND VLAD MOUSEPAD is..........

BROKENMUSICBOX

Congrats---PM coming for your address

ALIEN VCD PRIZE goes to..........

Wait for it..........

ROBODAD

Congrats--Pm coming your way

I see Mesa has a contest ending tonight---
If you want to take a chance at his Zombie---You must decline mine.

Congrats to brokenmusicbox and RoboDad!!! That's two more off the loser's list...

I only have had one person enter my contest so far, and unfortunately it was brokenmusicbox! What are the odds... Well, still 46 hours left to enter my Indy contest, so plenty of time for other losers to get their names in the pool! I want to have at least 5 entrants, ideally, otherwise it isn't much of a contest... There's a LOT of losers on that list, so cmon people, send your entry in!!!

Congrats to brokenmusicbox and RoboDad!!! That's two more off the loser's list...

I only have had one person enter my contest so far, and unfortunately it was brokenmusicbox! What are the odds... Well, still 46 hours left to enter my Indy contest, so plenty of time for other losers to get their names in the pool!

He has option to decline mine to try his luck in yours and Mesa's

Back